Thread: Difficult to complete 5th tutorial into Panzer Corps

Difficult to complete 5th tutorial into Panzer Corps

I really love to play Panzer Corps on the computer of mine. however after completing with the 4th tutorial and beginning with the 5th tutorial I have found that it seems to be quite difficult to complete the one. Let me know about the speculation of yours about the 5th tutorial of the game. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. any information on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Difficult to complete 5th tutorial into Panzer Corps

Yes you are absolutely right the 5th tutorial of the game seems to be quite difficult to complete. Well the capturing the town by using the Gebirgsjaeger and the arty seems to be fine. There are couple of town into the game which seems to be more secure by using the artillery and infantry units into the game. I have disabled the artillery units in the game and I think it would effect on the wreaking on the other units into the game.

I have played the 5th tutorial on the computer of mine and I am happy with the scenario which was into the game. In the game to play easily you should have key elements which should be at least of the 210,5 artillery pieces into the game. you should use them to make soften the infantry into the towns or the artillery protection on the basis of which you can easily reach into the game. also you should use the experience infantry into the game to win easily into the game.

After playing the 5th tutorial into the game I have come to know that the if the opponents are under the suppression then you need to simply attack the strong infantry units into the game so that you will be able to make the big amount of the damage on the opponents of yours. another important thing is the position of the units which you have placed into the game. at least you have to see that the 2 infantry unit would be reached on the town hex where the artillery suppressed in the game. you should get the support of the tanks into the game.

As far as I know structures and pioneers and paratroopers are seems to be quite effective into the game. I think normal tactics in the game would also work for you. There are artillery fire, bombers or even you can also use to assault by using the infantry or tanks. I let you it would be quite difficult to target the structures into the game and so you have to see that you are having the hard attack rating into the game.

Re: Difficult to complete 5th tutorial into Panzer Corps

I wanted to say thanks to all the guys who have helped me to fix the matter of mine. yes the 5th tutorial into the game seems to be quite difficult but I think after using all the above mentioned useful information I would managed to complete the 5th tutorial into the game. anyway I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have be put in to fix the matter of mine. thanks a lot for the time as well as understanding.