Thread: Need Reviews and ideas for Panzer Corps

Need Reviews and ideas for Panzer Corps

I have seen many comments and any results of this game but yet can’t get accurate conclusion of this game. I mean still can’t get any feedback for this yet. Ok, so, I am here for some kind of reviews or impressions of Panzer Corps. Anyone have any detailed information or any kind of review or any full informative thing which help to know more and more about this.

Re: Need Reviews and ideas for Panzer Corps

In general there's a good attention to detail in the interface and the AI seems competent enough so far (or at least the units are well placed on the stage and the AI is not doing things, obviously, at a standstill thick). Challenge: normal play, which is "Colonel" and the first stage I was a little anxious things might be fairly too effortless for experienced players at this level. But the Norwegian sight said I surly will be confronted. I am attempting to play iron man, where I admit my victims.

In Panzer General, if a unit endured a fight which is mechanically restored to complete health, without replacement of elite battle experience was not mislaid. Not so in Panzer Corps. This change has made the game less fun. Added a micro unnecessary in the game that increases the time necessitated to prepare for the next battle. It decreases the amount of status points for the player, which limits its acquires of upgrades and units. I do not know whose thought it was to alter one of the basic characteristics of Panzer General, but I suppose it reeks.

I have not played enough to notice that, but I think it seems a pretty silly. Sometimes it is quite difficult to get the unit through a stage and have to survive, but now even if he does survive is basically a car cover is old? I guess it's more realistic. For what it costs to replace the unit’s prestige but when they reinforce each scenario you still lose the experience? That really pisses me off.

If you do not resembling any game alters Panzer Corps, contrasted with the unique game, I am the correct man to fling rotten tomatoes. PG elite free substitutes mean no maintenance price for his army. For this reason, the edifice of the military best was a no minder. In Panzer Corps is not so easy- the elite military is superior, but as well more classy to maintain. As for UI, suggestions on how to make it easier to use and easy to use are welcome.

Here I just wish to add something in this case. I concur that this modify will put in a bit of management for the game. But I think it's a great era. I played the unique PG and PG2 to death. And both can use up their resources at will. Its best forces and not have to be anxious regarding replacement later than a stage, so it could strike the snot of them.