Thread: Need more information on Family Guy MMO

Need more information on Family Guy MMO

Well I just happened to check this family guy mmo which seems to me as a pure adaption of the famous serial family guy and hence I did have a check about all the videos that have been making some rounds till now and let me inform you all yhat the experience was quite enjoyable. Well I would ask all of them to do have a check about the same and let me know how was the experience checking that out. I am sure that all of them would have loved them to have that’s what I feel here. so hoppe you do look at the same and let me know as if what you all found of the same. I am sure you will also love it.

Re: Need more information on Family Guy MMO

Yes I did sign up and let me tell you that I did find out quite interesting, it is coming up as the beta version soon and I am hoping that it will be an interesting buy over here. that’s what I feel over here and also the rules and the regulations that I had read up were also quite funnt. Also make sure that you read it first eben you will burst up laughing reading them. I am sure that you will do. So that’s what I am saying here. this si what I had to say about the particular game and I simply loved it. waiting for its release with lots of expectations.

It is so much MMO deserving I am glad that it is releasing in MMO. So I am very much happy about it. this is what the information that I have got for you all. I am sure that you all have loved it. so that’s what I am saying here. I am waiting desperately to get released and start playing the game. Well I liked the series of family guy and I am hoping that the game would e so much interesting over here. so that’s all what I want to say here.

I am not able to understand as if who made this decision of releasing the family guy in the MMO. I really did not understand that. First of all the series is so ill cooked that I really did not understand the plot first of all. now they are planning to make it available for all the game lovers. I mean this is something weird and I doubt that it will do any good for the game lovers. The idea is quite simple that all the fans of this particularity episodes will only like it and not everyone. So nothing much will matter here I suppose.

Yes I totally agree with you on this. it is a total copy of the Simpsons and hence what I feel is that it is not even deserving at all. this is what I want to say here and ehnce that’s the appropriate information that I have got for you all. so do look at the same. it is so badly written story and also the plot is also not interesting. Well I had stopped watching the serial since 2003. I eman what the gaming developers must be thinking before designing this game? I seriously cannot understand anything about it. I am quite sure that it will not come close to any of the MMOs that are released right now. That’s what I feel over here. anyways guys that’s my pure opinion over here, I am sure many of them will have something other to say on this.

Yes that’s a possibility everyone has some different opinions on the different subject and hence I really dot think so that will make the debatable point over here. so that’s what I feel over here. anyways all of them have contributed well for this thread and I am very much happy about it. see overall what we can do is that we can just wait and let the beta version come up then it is fair to decide on the same.