Thread: What are best steam games on Netbooks?

What are best steam games on Netbooks?

Hello everyone, actually I am very addicted toward playing games and was enjoy a lot on my old Computer and now as I had come bit far from home so now using my Netbooks, and I will stay here approximately for 1 month and till that I don’t want stay without playing games, so want I want to ask here is about the best games which are available on steam and that can be play on a Netbooks. As someone knows about any good games that could be played on a Netbooks so please let me. Please be hurry on this, as I can’t stay much longer away from Gaming. Thanks

Re: What are best steam games on Netbooks?

As what I know on about steam game on Netbooks then I think you should try playing Peggle on it, as it has been one of the most liked games on Netbooks, it is kinda puzzled game, and let me warn you that, there are much changes that you might get addict to this game, so if you love playing puzzled game then this will be the best option for you now, so now download this game and enjoy. And let the other also share their information about steam games.

If in the case your Netbooks supports 1024x768 resolution and then Civilization III will the perfection choice for game you can go for and even you can scroll the whole screen vertically at the you scroll from one side to other, prior before download you can check out the detail about the games and function on YouTube, and further if you have any doubts in playing games, then that also you can figure out in video on YouTube

There is a huge list with me about the steam games that you can able to play on your Netbooks, but atleast what matter if the kind of games you like most, for example arcade, or action or puzzled, so it will be much easier if you had told us bit more about your choice of game, Shadowgrounds, X²: The Threat, Xpand Rally, Psychonauts etc, as you can go for any of this games, but before downloading any game, I will suggest you first take a look on the Video of that game on YouTube

Yup there are plenty of games you will able to play on netbook, just matters here is about your choice as if I tell you about my favorite game then they are the secret of money island SE, and the broken sword both first and second edition and the longest journey. As I think you are not much aware about the games on Netbooks, so you are only play this game till the time you are away from your home, so currently this will the best games for you.

You can also go for “King Pin Lord of Crime” as you will like this game for sure and it uses the same features which has been used for playing SIN and the best play from where you can purchase this game is gog.com, as there it is much cheaper and might some offer is going on then you will get some additional little game for free and if you want to opt for a freeware game then Tinker is the best free game available to be played on Netbooks.

Thank you so much guys for sharing your knowledge with me and I am very sorry for not telling the entire information like what types of games I liked more so, instead of that I had looked over all the games which you guys had suggest and really none of them seem boring to me, either I am thinking now that I will this steam games even also after returning to my palace. Thanks a lot guys.