Thread: New Ingame UI for Gods & Heroes Rome rising

New Ingame UI for Gods & Heroes Rome rising

Hello guys as we know that this game is released now and now I am having question regarding ingame UI? Does anyone have any idea about it? Basically the present one is extremely outdated. The New icons, new hotbar, new inventory and west windows. It’s really Good investment. Please share your views on this. I am waiting for your all appropriate replies. I am sure that you will show your response. All replies are appreciated thank you.

Re: New Ingame UI for Gods & Heroes Rome rising

The GFX is usually quite outdated. Models and textures are dull be fine, however the particle effects are really bad. At least the animation looks decent (nothing better than LotRO seems acceptable). But I agree a new user interface and fresh a long way toward a more enjoyable gaming experience. Until then, I'm still trying to find a way to customize the design. It seems I have to read the manual. From my point of view of the user interface looks dated I do not know how to say it.

What are the troubles with the UI now? As someone who is actually quite happy with it, I have curiosity. There are so many things that can be customized - and I'm 99% sure there will be more in the actual release of the feature wise that is not available now - I am surprised that there are problems. What specific things do you want? For me personally, I am very happy to move the monitoring missions, bags, all around. The only thing that bothers me is the chat window does not show up sometimes, but if I wait 30, 45, returns.

Ability to press a key link and all user interface elements visible to allow placement of personnel including hidden items: example. I reset my UI to small and now my cast bar appears directly above my main action bar and do not seem able to find a way to move the cast bar recently moved myself. Being able to change the color of the user interface (as a whole), red is not my favorite color. Being able to create separate chat frames and drag and drop tabs into new frames.

I have my default chat frame where it is now (approximately) and then I have another box directly above it where the path of my group of friends and private messages / says that on the right side I have a third box to my combat log . From my time fiddling with the UI, I cannot seem to repeat that. Ability to put the bars horizontally or vertically on the screen, I like having a hand placed a bar with a low alpha value of non-essential functions, but useful. The ability to see network connectivity to the server and fps.

The cosmetics of the user interface are fine with me. What I really want is on the screen hot rods and the ability to drag commands a slave to them. Also the first two slots hot rods must be enabled for keyboard (Alt +1, etc. to 2 bars, etc. Ctrl +1 for bar 3). It would be nice if we could change the transparency of the tracking window of missions to be completely invisible and the text only. Unless we are able to and I missed that someplace. I do not really need to perceive a "box" there.

There are probably more, but that's my wish list item. Assuming I am able, I'll go back and edit this chicken I have more. Just poked around in the game directory and configuration file to see elements of the UI is an XML document. Therefore, it could "manual" published by, in theory, to set my cast bar position, however could not see any reference to the bar issued in the file. Is not listed in the file is hidden or named something else? In addition, there is a reset style user interface to restart the game interface or relog is needed.