Thread: Temple upgrade in Gods and Heroes: Rome Rising

Temple upgrade in Gods and Heroes: Rome Rising

Hello everyone I have just finished with the second temple upgrade. The strange thing is that I was not able to get a notification that my temple had been upgraded. On traveling back I got to realize that the temple was not upgraded at all. so that’s what I want to say here. The reason I am so much concerned is that I want the temple to get the Well-Wrought minion. So that’s the main reason to worry here. Anyways do anyone here have to say anything over here, then do let me know about the same over here. I am waiting for the suggestions from you all.

Re: Temple upgrade in Gods and Heroes: Rome Rising

Seems to me as a kind of bug over here. So what I am saying is that this can be a kind of bug over here and so there is nothing much that you can do over here, you seemed to have reached that level which I can dream of, I am still in the level of building the temples, so let’s see if I will be able to reach to that level. Anyways just be patient and hope for the solution to come up quick for you. so let’s hope for the best. This is what my opinion on this topic. So do look at it accordingly over here.

Yes surely seems to me as a kind of bug over here. So what you have to do is inthis situation. If possible create a bug report of the specific problem and then send that bug report via. email to the concerned people for the same. may be they will be able to give you some urgent fix for the problem. So that’s what I am answering to you all. do look at it accordingly and let me know if you were able to get any fix for the problem, so do let me know as soon as possible here.

Right now I am at level 23 and hence for that what I am saying here is that with the level 23 I do get the requests for the temple upgrade but nothing beyond that, so you only tell me as if what should I do to for the temple upgrade. Anyways I am much fare behind you in terms of the upgrade. So that is what I want to notify you. however it will be better if you can give me some solutions for the same, that will be much beneficial for me. that’s what I am saying here.

Do have a talk with the manufactures about the particular problem mostly they will be able to sort out the issue and hence that’s what I am saying here. Since they are the one who all are having good knowledge about the same. so hope you have got the necessary information on the same. so do that and let me know if the solution was helpful for you. so do work on it and let me know if the problem was solved.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here. Appreciate the efforts that you have put over here to solve out the issue. still the proble reamisn the same it seems I am the most experienced candidate over here in terms of this game. This is what I think over here. Anyways if anyone of them who have played the game and knows a bit out of it then do reply on the topic that i ahve given above, so i am expecting good response from everyone over here.