Thread: The Sims 3 : What is Gnome specials?

The Sims 3 : What is Gnome specials?

Someone has already found the gnome mischievous changing position in the home during the night? I'm playing with riverview and every night I send my sims to the cemetery to explore the catacombs but so far have found nothing, and nn with stones and metals I was lucky. In fact the night I get them also fish near the banks of the cemetery where the sign is prohibited but nothing can anybody help me?

Re: The Sims 3 : What is Gnome specials?

I insist it out right away because sims frightened by what he saw and the sims bold do not talk about yet mod next to positive such as adrenaline rush also displays negative fear, but it is possible if the stretch is reckless thanks for reply anyway . I've caught the gnome and then I sold it and I bumped XKE hang me that was always on his stomach instead of feet in fact I did a lot 'of pennies and this thing has surprised me I would not have given me 2 pounds

I have a sim with skill up fishing and shark while fishing in the sea, and another found verie wooden boxes with seeds, bubble bath, ducks and even the gnome . It 's funny, the first night I put in front of the house and I found myself in the morning in the back yard. There is a special place to find it is random you are more skilled in fishing and the more practice you have more chances to find it has a yellow star on his hat as opposed to the decorative but also that special you can kick, name etc.

I own it I've just been caught at Riverview behind the faculty of sciences where you take the fish robot. I do not know if it matters, but it was a Saturday night around 23 sims just when she was tired and was leaving for the hungry caught and the last 'was precisely the case with the Gnome. You know it happens sometimes that they remain stationary for several days but you have one with the star on the hat? Maybe he needs a few kicks I moves from 2 Sim days and then I'll know.

I found the gnome magic but I seem to have understood that even spoken on the other I sent the stones to cut and in two different cases appeared to me the words We are sorry but the gem was in fact a magical leprechaun or something but they have the same characteristics of this mysterious gnomon of which you speak I put them in the living room but they just change where and position are sometimes immersed in the tiles up to the neck or lying down or on a side you know then there exists a well in the catacombs Nowhere among other things I have never found anything other than seeds