Thread: Getting BSOD while playing counter strike and Multiplayer FPS in windows 7

Getting BSOD while playing counter strike and Multiplayer FPS in windows 7

Hi I have purchased a personal computer. It’s configuration is amazing. I use this pc for my official work. It was working very well. Last week I was playing game counter strike and Multiplayer FPS the I got the blue screen. Mostly this occurs whenever I play the counter strike. I have installed the windows 7 in this personal computer. I didn’t get this problem. This is very irritating problem. I want to know the solution of this problem. If anyone know about this problem. Please post your solutions.

Re: Getting BSOD while playing counter strike and Multiplayer FPS in windows 7

As I know about your problem even though you would not admit it here, I am appealing you are using an illegal copyright of Windows 7. I would not speak how I know here (that’s why no one finds in problem) but part of the crash you are getting from the information you posted is correlated to a windows 7 update that verifies your personal computer for the "removewat" prohibited windows crack. Bye the way, windows service pack 1 is out for windows 7. Update your Operating System. There is an update in it that is hypothetical to assist sure programs from crashing.

Yes it is true. In fact, RC is predictable to be launched in May due to an unintended posting of the RC download page on TechNet. Yet, I am attempting to observe if this problem is a general problem and has already been sent in for opinion or if people have already solved this problem in their beta testing. If therefore, how and what did they do. If it has not been solved and has not been sent in for opinion, maybe this thread could be assist to the problem already being address by other testers or a begin. Windows 7 Beta has been grand with the exception of this one problem.

I would like to tell you that the final one is a prevent 0x0a error, which is a mistake that happens in memory. It is probably occurred by a disobedient driver. The dump file states that you are utilizing the mistaken symbols for nt.dll. The other (1 or 2 of them) Windows7 crash dumps that I have used did not illustrate this performance, but I surprise what the source of this is. It could presently be that nt.dll was updated, but the symbol servers were not, or it could be an issue with your Windows installation. For starters I would use the built-in memory diagnostic and also run chkdsk /r command as there is some terms to ntfs.sys in the stack mark out just prior to the crash. Post back with the outcome and we will observe what we can figure out.

I want to tell you that I am getting the similar issue, my mate as well is getting the similar issue and his 10000 miles away, we got both blue screened within 60 seconds of each other, been playing this game for a whereas and it has only started to BSOD since Sunday. Its not because his windows 7 might not be legal. I am 110% sure mine and my mates is legit and its still occurring to us, I suspicion SP1 will solve it. I have told that you should try with windows sp1. If it is working with sp1then I am sure it is problem with windows 7.

I think producing the analysis is simple, reading the output is not easy. I have been reading a book on evaluating dump files for the last 6 months and I am only 1/2 technique through it! We can attempt using Driver Verifier, but there is a possibility that the system would not boot after it is done. There is no telling how probably that this is. To know that, we would have to make out what the driver is, and where it loads in the boot procedure. The point of utilizing Driver Verifier is to force Windows to crash when the drivers are being monitored.

Thank you so much for giving me the solution. I have read your solution today. Now that I have uninstalled the windows 7 then again installed the windows sp2. Then I played the counter strike. Then I saw it is working properly. But I have a problem when I have installed the windows 7 then I saw my computer went to be slow. Now currently I get rid of BSOD. But still one problem is arisen. I want to know that is it operating system problem or not?