Thread: How do I get more houses in Sims 3 Generation?

How do I get more houses in Sims 3 Generation?

Hello friends I have been playing this game not from long but some time ago and I have made a house and it has everything what I need but as I was a beginner while making the house I made it any how now I want a better house I don’t like its design much? So how can I get more houses in this game and am so lazy to make up everything again so is there any way to get more houses have anyone uploaded any nice house so that I can use them please someone suggest me something if anyone can tell me what would be the steps to get more houses or the only way to get it is develop our own?

Re: How do I get more houses in Sims 3 Generation?

Take some effort and make your own I think this would be the best just search for some designs and make of your own because you know how big and in which manner you want your house to be this is the best option yes it is bit long process but try making it on own and yes definitely there are houses available on Sims 3 site you would find some there you can try one of those you would find it nice but somewhere you have to adjust yourself may be this is my personal view have fun.

Ok so you need a house for your Sims you can get it from different sites just go search for them you would surely get it, I too wanted a house for my Sims what I did was I searched for it on net on the forum of Sims 3 I got 3 4 house I really liked one of them and I added it to my game and its really nice enjoying in it so just search for them and you will get one to these are easy to get and you find any problem in adding them or using them best of luck enjoy.

No friend that’s not the only way to get house’s in this game you can add more houses by searching for it on the forum of Sims 3 Generation and you can download them and add them to your game. Check out if you get any because very less people are interested in taking readymade houses so there must be very less houses been uploaded and if you want you can upload yours to if you think your house can be liked by others and they would take it if they would like it. I think you would get some of them am not sure that you would get as per as your wish but I think you would get some of them just try out.

Make your game realistic make your own you would really have fun with that but that’s not the only option which you can use there are other options like adding other houses by some other sites ask some of your friend to upload their houses and add that to your game and have fun with that well I have one more solution have you tired those house which was already existing in the game. They have a nice houses to I have liked two or three really very much and I am using one of those only and I have liked them a lot they to have some good features really enjoying with them hope you enjoy with them too.

Hey I would say rather making your own rather asking to others for house you can use those 8 or 9 houses which as default present in that game they are awesome loving them so much and they are really nice with their feature they are good with their looks also and facilities are also nice it has wide spaces and some has nice parks to try using them you will love them and I really hope you do like it and you get your dream house not exact but almost and if you need exact I think you should learn to make a good house of your wish.

Yes I too found this houses really existing and I really enjoyed them a lot and still enjoying but getting other houses from the sites or some forums is not a bad idea if those houses have good feature and a good look and they can be added to your game easily then I think it’s a good choice but if you need to work hard with adding it to your game I think if you would put that effort in making up your own house you would get one of your own and as your wish so enjoy making your house hope you get it done soon.

Oh getting more house in this game is not a big problem it’s easy to get them there are some beautiful houses previously present in this game and you can also get them from this games site there are some tabs which you can click on and get some number of houses uploaded by some other players and they are really beautiful some of them has posted some really good featured and good looking house I have also used one of this house and I am really enjoying with it this house is really big and has all the facilities party houses guest rooms are really taken care of so you can try them out to.