Thread: What is Snubbing New houses in The Sims 3 Generations

What is Snubbing New houses in The Sims 3 Generations

I really not understand what it is? I try to search this on many places but can’t find anything about this. Even I haven’t tried this yet, so don’t have any more idea about this. Anyone here ever use the houses in GEN yet? I am utilizing the dollhouse house and it's beyond splendid! Anyone have any idea about this? It’s really annoying now and can’t find anything about this yet. So please if anyone here gets anything which help to solve this issue than please provide me.

Re: What is Snubbing New houses in The Sims 3 Generations

That's the main point. It's what young people do. I love the truth that they adjoined new ways to be meant. I am at a standstill waiting for the throw drink communication. In Sims 2 there was a few Sims who utilized that as an autonomous greeting. And ya, as a casualty of 'snubbing', it’s not an enjoyable thing. I just disregard the wishes to ignore so and so because it’s too mean for my flavor. Teenagers can be very unkind, and that's coming from one.

I was affronted all the way from kindergarten all the way up eighth mark! I was bullied because of my bent right leg, because I was at a superior reading level than any of the other kids in my score or even in a few of the upper grades, and because I had a few foremost health troubles that caused me to gain grave weight. I went from being rail thin to big and people made fun of me. I didn't have the friends I do currently to defend me from bullies. But luckily almost all my teachers respected me so they protected me, but that just made the bullies even angrier at me.

I heard that ignoring may cause the random hate glitch. If you start utilizing the snubbing option and after that prevent it. You will randomly get Sims relations from best friends to unpopular even if the ignoring is not on or if it’s not toward that sim. I had that troubles so many times the wife and husband all the time were the ones that were randomly unpopular and even to Sims they not at all even met! It was truly maddening to get their relationship back up just to have it hated again without the snubbing.

I am happy I came here to read this, I have had the game for a week and I haven't noticed that interface up till now. I love the loner/snob traits, but I will not attempt "snub" if it causes glitches. In my town a lady gravely proselytizes about the people she hates for anything random reason, ranting on to whoever will listen about the people she productively snubs. In this town a person can dress anyhow they like, and people frequently do, but the erroneous color shirt can get you affronted.

I have been affronted, and I am in the 4th grade! I am just 15! It's occurred to me, 4 to 5 times. Kids can be so mean. The startling thing was that every time I was snubbed; it was by the similar girl. No boys involved. That and what stung was it was only me she was snubbing. So I just disregard the person if that’s how they wish to be. They will love the truth you keep attempting to speak to them which lets them to do it more frequently.