Thread: How to delete diplomas in Sims 3 Generation?

How to delete diplomas in Sims 3 Generation?

Got a problem with deleting this diplomas which is been flashed in my inventory I want to delete them but am not able to delete them what is this problem how to solve this? I like to play legacy so I have planned to move the parents out of the house as my kids have been adult now. This problem has arisen from the time I have installed Generation. I can’t have any legacy with so many diplomas? What I have planned is to let them stay in and what is I die would dose diplomas still be there in inventory please help me anyone please suggest me something?

re: How to delete diplomas in Sims 3 Generation?

I have facing with the same problem I mean I too don’t want to play with legacy but was trying to delete this diplomas and empty an inventory little bit but wasn’t possible I think I don’t know how to delete them can anyone tell me to how to delete it because I too don’t want them and I don’t think I even need them to keep it with me I know there must be simple steps to carry out for this but I have been searching for it and I haven’t got them still hope I get it done now it’s been irritating when not able to find solutions for such simple stuffs.

Hey friend I think the plan what you are thinking of which say you are attempting to die by letting them stay in and see if the diplomas as deleted or not so I think this is not going to work this would leave you with them still you can try this out try to hang them on your wall first and then try to delete them through buy mode I think this would help you for sure, because one of my friend who wanted to delete them also asked me and I gave this solution to him and it did worked for him so am happy to suggest you with this solution because I know that this dose works and I guess this would be the solution for you too

Well guys nice coming up with nice solutions I think these must be working but I to want to participate in this by helping with my view as I have been working really hard by seeing so many post’s on different forums about this I to wanted an unique solution hope I would be the first one but this world has lot many brains working in same direction what matters is who get the solution and more then that who gets it first anyways this are apart coming back to topic what I was to suggest is , move the Sims into the house place all unwanted inventory into their inventory and move them out of the house and then delete that Sims from clipboard and I think this is going to work really all the best have fun.

Oh this solution would be working but if your case is the exception case still you would be helped my friend I still have a solution for it because there are some of my friends who have tried this out but still things don’t work fine so i tried hard worked a lot behind it and finally got an exceptional solution that no one would give you ever this is a common trick but I don’t think been used by many of them and that too is without using ands cheat so what am going to suggest you is Hang them on the wall which ever you like and bulldoze that wall on which you have been hanging the inventoriesl.The diploma would surely disappears with the piece of wall try this out damn sure this would work.

ahh these are the solutions but I don’t think it works, or may be it doesn’t work with everyone so I think you must try this one to because I had solve such problems by this only my solution says put them on your floor then type in testingcheatsenabled true into the cheat box then press shift on them and select "delete object and I think you would get rid of it look for this would help you sure very good luck and yes I too hope your case is not from the exceptions that all this solutions aren’t working for you and if this is the case try writing a mail to technical support and see if u get any reply but as far as I think this solutions would solve your problem.

Yes I would also suggest the same as putting these unwanted stuffs to your wall or floor and then try to delete them I think this would surely work out because I have done this but a bad news that not with these diplomas but with some other stuffs like imaginary doll and so and it was working fine with them I hope it would get you out of this problem and you would get the solution so try this out this is the solution carried out by many guys and it had worked with almost with all most of them but still some exception cases are there who are unable to delete them even this hope you are not from those and you would solve your problem with this.

Re: How to delete diplomas in Sims 3 Generation?

I have a news guys this is really nice to see there are so many different replies for this and these says people are working hard to solve there and others problem and this is really nice and these are the stuffs which has really solved lot of the problem and made such games bit easier really thanks for all of them but I really liked the idea of putting them on wall and then bulldozing it when I was facing this problem I saw this post and I tried and was the happy one it really did worked very nice this solution was really fantastic and when it did worked it was more nice to see.