Thread: Does Sims 3 generation has aliens?

Does Sims 3 generation has aliens?

Friends I have a questions with this Sims 3 Generation, I want to know what dose this green hands touching the human hands means? I think these aliens are back in this game is this true can any one help me out knowing this? I really want to know what is this I have been really hating this aliens from the time they are visible in this game and I really don’t want this aliens to be back in this game, what dose this green hand means please solve ma problem?

re: Does Sims 3 generation has aliens?

Well dear no need to worry at all these is the imaginary friends and I am sure with it I am shock that you don’t know this till now and let anyone say any thing but I know these are the imaginary friends to be with your Sims and these sign only indicates a friend yes the green hand is making you confuse but don’t worry m so sure with this that they are not aliens they wont be harming you at all and i think you don’t have any aliens and all in this Generation so just do need to bother about this enjoy the game. Hope I helped you to get rid of your fear.

Yes I to think this green hand holding the human hand is imaginary friend there are no worries regarding this aliens to this Sims 3 Generation I don’t know if they are planning to get them back here but till now I think they are not in the scenario so you need to enjoy the game and not to worry for this problem and I would only say if even aliens appear you don’t need to be worried for them you can easily deal with them anyways right now just need to enjoy the game you enjoy it and let other people to enjoy it too who don’t want this alien to come back again don’t make them panic.

Guys if it is really an imaginary friend I had this friend with my Sims when he was just a kid my Sims has grown up now but this imaginary friend is still at the same height and this really need to clarify people find it out what exactly it is and then say anything because what I have been seen says that its not an imaginary friend it is an alien and what are the solutions for this and. My toddler grew into a child but this imaginary friend is same as he was who says he is not an alien I think these are rumors that there are no aliens these green hand guys a aliens.

They are just an imaginary friend guys who don’t know that don’t really need to say anything to make other users sad I am not sad because I love this aliens i have been really enjoying with them so I don’t need to worry with this no one needs to worry about this aliens I don’t know any thing about later but for now there are no aliens so don’t worry just enjoy the game friends don’t believe on this rumors of aliens in Sims 3 Generation only what you have is imaginary friends enjoy being with them ,hope your confusion is solved and now you would enjoy your game as you want

Re: Does Sims 3 generation has aliens?

Hey dear friend you really don’t need to worry about this silly aliens because they don’t exist in this generation expansion and I really don’t think there is anything more then an imaginary friend yes people have different views that this imaginary friend has this problem that problem so they consider as a alien but this is not actually true it may be having any problem but it can’t be taken as aliens because they don’t exist in this pack so forget about aliens and just enjoy the game.

Re: Does Sims 3 generation has aliens?

No this aliens don’t exist in sims 3 generation no one needs to fear with this aliens they really don’t exist these green hands are of those human’s imaginary friends who are in this game just don’t panic and enjoy the game this game is alien free my friends to had some problem in there thinking that these green hand are of aliens but no they are I suggested this to them also and they are enjoying the game without any fear and there’s no such instance or activities happening in this game am sure they aren’t alien just have fun guys.