Thread: Skins for Alice: Madness Returns?

Skins for Alice: Madness Returns?

Hey there i am on the lookout for the various skin files for this game, so can you all please suggest me some important suggestions for the same. I did have a thorough search In the internet for the solutions and I did not getting anything from there, so can you all please suggest me from where can I find the skins for this game, please do help me in this process. So that’s why I am expecting that you will help me wit some of the links that will give me direct access to the links, so do reply on it as soon as possible. I am waiting for the suggestions from your side.

Re: Skins for Alice: Madness Returns?

Well there are 2- skins that I am aware of. One of them is London, the other one is the classic blue and the other is classic blue 2. Well you can easily get the skins in the websites such as megaupload, you will get the necessary thing from there itself, so that’s the place where you can check out the appropriate information. So I hope I have given you the appropriate information on the same, now its your job to check out that website and get the necessary link from there itself, so this si what I want to say here.

I know there are other skins as well, so what I am saying is that the other skins are Hatter's Domain (Knave Of Hearts), Deluded Depths (ivaneiroX+kevinkenosis), Mysterious East (ivaneiroX) and Queensland (ivaneiroX). These are my favorites I hope you will like it they are easily available in the websites such as megauplaod and hotfix you can easily download it from there, these files hardly take any space and hence it is easy to download. Now I have given you the names search for it and you will get the necessary information on the same.

Hey I have got two sample skins for this particular game, do not forget to check out the attachments that are there in the game, so do look out for the same here. I think so that will be the perfect solution for you, so do check for the same. Otherwise you can lookout for the same in the other websites like megauplaod, so do check out for the same. This is what I have to say here, hope you work on it and let me know if the problem gets solved.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Well you all forgot to mention about some skins that are equally interesting to watch out for, so check out Hysteria, Dollhouse, Queensland, Mysterious East. These are some of the good suggestions that I have given here and you need to chek out that as well. So what I am saying is here go and check out the sources that is given above and you will get the necessary information n the same, so do look out for the same. Since you all did forgot to mention about the same that’s why I just reminded about it.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here. Well let me admit all the skins are quite brilliant and thanks fr mentioning about all the skins in one thread only, that is an interesting piece of information for all of us here, so that’s what I am saying here. I will try and find more such type of skins in the websites and lets see if that will be beneficial for me. Anyways the skins that you all have provided here were quite beneficial for all of us over here.