Thread: Duke Nukem Forever gameplay is white

Duke Nukem Forever gameplay is white

Just want to share my experience with you all so just want to say that the gameplay mode is white so just thought of sharing the same experience with you all, so that’s what I am saying here. Well I just want to continue with the thread that I have started so hope that was enough for you. so just wanted to add this much information i hope you all will agree for the same once if you have get started with th e game, so looking forward for your suggestions do reply ok.

Re: Duke Nukem Forever gameplay is white

Ok is it even I have not yet started with the game, so thanks for the necessary information that you have put up here. Nice to see that gameplay they have kept up silverfish white, I think with this good color combination it will be a different gaming experience. Nice to see that this thread has come up with some interesting suggestion, so thanks a lot for that. Happy to hear it from you all, so thanks a lot for all the suggestion that you have given here.

Well it seems that i am having some problem with the graphics, well the thing is that with the graphics is not coming up properly. I dont know what’s the issue here, can you all please help me, i am really looking out for the solutions here and i am sure that you will come up with some great solutions here, so i am looking forward for the necessary suggestions from you all. so do reply as soon as possible, it will be of lot of good help for me.

Seems to me as a problem of graphic card, might be the graphic card have got corrupted and hence you need to replace the graphic card as soon as possible. However there are many dimensions for the problem and hence it is very much important to look at the different dimensions for the problem and hence for that I would suggest you to have a look at this guide for more solutions on the problem similar to the one that is there.