Thread: duke nukem forever no video in game

duke nukem forever no video in game

I have recently installed the duke nukem forever game in my computer in which I am running windows vista. When I have installed the game in my computer at that time it gets installed successfully and after that when I start the game at that time I have found that the game starting but after the logo of the game my screen goes black and I didn’t get any video after that. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this problem. If anyone has solution regarding that then please let me know.

Re: duke nukem forever no video in game

As you have said that you are not getting the video after getting the logo in your game. First of all I would like to tell you that check whether your computer is compatible with this game requirement or not. Because some games requirement may be high and if our computer is not up to the requirements then it will not able to play that. That is why I am suggesting you this. I hope this information will be helpful to you and you will be able to detect the exact problem.

I have searched on the internet about duke nukem forever game requirement. This game requires the graphic card minimum 2GB of RAM and 10GB of hard disk storage. This game will smoothly run with the Radeon HD 3850 and GeForce GT 240 graphic card. You have to also make sure that in your computer you have installed the direct X 9 or later version. If you are not able to run the game properly then you have to first upgrade the system According to game requirements.

I think you should try to solve the problem by doing these steps. First of all you have to uninstall the game completely and after that restart the computer and then insert the game CD again in your computer. Now after that install the game again in your computer. Now after installing the game double click on the game icon and then check whether game is running properly or not? I think after reinstalling the game you will not get any issue.

It sounds like the problem is with your graphic driver and because of that you are facing this problem with your game. First of all you have to check on the internet whether any driver updates are available or not. If there is any update available then download it in your computer. Now after doing that uninstall the graphic driver from your computer and after that install the new driver. After installing the new driver your problem will get solved. If you still find any difficulty after that then please let me know.

I am using nvidia geforce 9400 gt graphic card in my computer and I have checked that on internet about the game requirements. I have also tried to fix this problem by reinstalling the game in my computer but after reinstalling the game also I am getting the same problem. After that I have also download the updated graphic card in my computer and after that I have installed that driver in my computer but that trick didn’t solved my problem. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this.

If you are not able to fix this issue by trying the above tricks then I think you can fix this by this solution. First of all you have to download the latest version of Direct X from internet and now after doing that you have to install that in your system. Now after installing that check whether you are getting the same problem or not, I think after updating the direct X you will not get this problem. If you want to know anything more then let me know.