Thread: The Witcher 2 in 3D Vision

The Witcher 2 in 3D Vision

Hi, I hope so that you guys know that witcher 2 is I think launched, and off course this is the one of the best among its fraternity, I am in fact hoping of playing it in 3D, they are making it in 3D version, I am very excited about that. and I think there must be some other drivers for that, I am currently using the 270.61 for the game. Is there any other release for that I want to know about that, please guys if you have some information I would like them to request to share.

Re: The Witcher 2 in 3D Vision

Yeah I also heard the same for the game, thus we hoping too for its release soon. And whatever the driver that you have mentioned has too many errors in that, and I don’t think it would be sufficient for 3d gaming, rather we should wait for the appropriate drivers, and it might be possible that they have some pre-configured requirement for playing this game on 3D, thus for now, with no option we have to wait for the release.

The idea behind 3D graphics is of NVIDIA only, I have heard about the same only, like they are about to release such a enhancement through their card, now let’s see what next they are up to. And off course we must have that GPU in order to play that game, or else we have to buy. And in fact there are two GPU known to me, they are NVIDIA GeForce GPUs and NVIDIA Quadro Professional Solutions.

Hey bro, whatever the other one you have mentioned seems for cad and for all the major purposes like Visualization, Styling and Design, 3D Video Editing, and off course because of this only, this would be too costly to have and in fact not worthy according to me, as we are just buy it for playing game. IF you have any than its quite good, rather I would say fantastic. But buying the same doesn’t make any sense.

I have the same, and really it’s fantastic, but I think we have to change the driver, as I am agree with the above user, that the previous versions driver contains too many issues while playing the game. I would like to say as there are too many graphic cards available in the market, thus among them choosing the one is too difficult, we have to Choose the platform that best suits our need actually, isn’t it?

Yeah exactly, we should always make sure that whenever we want to play such a game, we should buy such card with very care, according to the specification we have, otherwise even after installing that card, we’ll not get the expected performance. And guys I have played the games of 3D versions, really they are superb and now waiting for these witcher 2. You know you have to have a 3d glasses and the most importantly with the NVIDIA cards, it involuntarily renovate PC games into full 3D right out of the box, exclusive of the need for particular game patches.

See, I had played many such games, thus who want to play this kind of games, I would like to know them the minimum requirement, or rather the hardware and a software configuration for your PC, see first of all if we say about the operating system we should have Windows Vista 32/64-bit or Windows 7 32/64-bit for better performance, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2 processor or higher would be fantastic, system memory must have at least 2 GB, and the disk space according to the game requirements.