Thread: What is Nulfaga in the Elder scrolls?

What is Nulfaga in the Elder scrolls?

Hello my friends I am here to know whether I am going on a right track to not I mean I want to know what is nulfaga in this game. Actually I have started playing this game recently and I don’t have a fair idea regarding the same. Is Nulfaga a Breton? It doesn't specify anything but I'm assuming she's a Breton since she's the mother of Lysandus and the grandmother of Gothyrd, both of whom I'm also assuming are Bretons in High Rock.

Re: What is Nulfaga in the Elder scrolls?

Game data and program like Dagrep say Nulfaga is a Redguard. They also say The King of Worm is a Redguard fat chance and Night Mother as Khajiit, not to mention a handful of people that is mark as Redguard looks way too European-ish to fit the profile of Breton/Nord rather than a Redguard. As far as Nulfaga, I don't think there is any official source saying what she is, other than piecing together her herritage. So I'm just going to go with Breton.

I doubt that it is very legitimate as the 2-D images drawn by the developers are probably the most reliable. But then again, they're not all that accurate, as seen in Princess Morgiah's drawing, she's a Dark Elf with lore correct eyes but lore-incorrect skin color. But wait, she's the daughter of Barenziah the elf and Symmachus. Wasn't Symmachus a Nord? So perhaps that's why her skin isn't gray, but kinda brownish. I can't remember seeing any drawings of Dark Elves in Daggerfall, and definitely not any cat people or lizard people. I think it was just Bretons, Imperials and Redguards.

I would like some real confirmation as well on this issue, but for now, game data tell us Redguard and logic base on appearance tells us Breton. As for Morgiah, that same goes with Prince/King Helseth. Barenziah was presented as fair skin with blue-eyes type of NPC in Daggerfall. Both given the "correct" make-over at Tribunal. Not to mention through the wonderful form of lore-breeding, Princess Morgiah was presented correctly as a Dunmer.

You know, we can't really rely on the artists' depictions in Daggerfall either - I'm not even talking about the miscolored Wayrest nobles, which I think was reconnected. I believe it's mentioned in Tribunal or some other place that Barenziah and her children used cosmetics/magics to maintain a more human appearance that'd appeal to the indigenous Bretons. To make it more confusing though, we have Redguards in Daggerfall with olive skin tones that would match with Nulfaga's sprite and Redguards with dark skin such as the shopkeeper and innkeeper sprites.

Daedric Princes for the most part shouldn't even care for their worshipers, but I suspect they do out of whim, amusement simple desire to possess something of Nirn? But they certainly have no need for worship or worshippers, unlike the Aedra they are not tied to the will of mortals. Lastly, and certainly most importantly, Jyggalag is new to the Lore, any past absence of his name in the lore is not an indication that SI "was all a dream", unless you disapprove the idea of new stories, and new characters in the Elder Scrolls pantheons