Thread: Fail to connect with each other in Hunted: The Demon's Forge game

Fail to connect with each other in Hunted: The Demon's Forge game

HI friends I and my friend just purchased a new game called Hunted: The Demon's Forge. It’s a nice game but now-a-days we are facing a connection problem. We are not able to connect each other’s PC for playing this game. When we accept the request which we sent to each other, it gets loaded and then suddenly it fails to connect. This also happens when we try to find any game online. So please need help.

Re: Fail to connect with each other in Hunted: The Demon's Forge game

I think you should check the check port 7777; maybe it's blocked by a firewall. To do this, open the ports in windows firewall or router menu and check. I think it seems that more than one person is having this problem. We will not get the full game and are paying full price for it. It really bothers me that we are now in an era where games with errors are rushed to market without adequate testing. We did not get what you paid and have not even been approached about the problem. I formally suggest recognize his problem and cope with the company.

I do not think that is a problem with the port 7777. The port is a myth. It will not work. People have been doing this since the game was released in all forums and YouTube. Not a problem with the port. Developers need to solve this problem and only they can. Well it looks more like a connection failure. That game's release a few hours and you can find some themes and players have the same problem. I hope the company is looking at this issue and not overlooked as they did with oblivion IV.

Co-op is finally got to work! First, Google search Tunngle and install. Restart the computer. Search hunted Tunngle, connect to the server. You or your co-host a LAN game hunted. Now play and enjoy. There is one more method for Windows XP users only, or Vista. Click on start; go to Control Panel, Switch to Classic View, open Windows Firewall then finally click on "Advanced Tab, enter the service description is," Hunted "and enter the ports beneath. TCP 28900 to 28902 then continue to follow 7777, 28910, 29900, 29901, UDP 6500, 7777 to 7787, 9989 and finallyUDP 27900

They do not seem to take things serious and developers of triples. Vindictus even something like that is better than this game and co-op power for all it gets to do things and I hate Nexon. I do not understand why these people cannot get more work. No port forwarding. That is so fond of saying that and not even works because the problem is much deeper than that. In addition to all other games GameSpy is working fine.

Port 7777 that did not work for me and never failed to connect. I can forward a port that uses Gamespy and seemed to work well. However, should not have to do that. I've been playing Doom2 multiple PCs and never had to forward a port in my life. Seems somewhat neglected, and needs to be done. The game should work just outside the box like any other game I've bought in the 90 to date. Korean MMO even gets this right. It's a bit ridiculous and fans. It also hurts the game and is a good game, but a lot of people passing by I've seen because of problems of several players. Also, do not let us use the unreal editor to make maps and resettlement in some pre-generated nonsense was a big mistake.
    I remember the days of 100s of maps a day out of UT, UT2003-2004, UT3, Republic Commando and some not Unreal Engine games like Doom, Quake 2 / 3 games, Battlefield, MOH games, Jedi Knight 2 / Jedi Academy, Battlefront game, Left 4 Dead even Morrowind and Oblivion, DA2 have new things coming out every day. This game really deserved. With the PS3 version of UT3 can make maps with the editor in the PC and "cook" the maps to work on PS3. Even cooking is a folder for hunted, but again does not have access Unreal Editor really kills the potential of this amazing game.

These steps are only for users of Windows 7. Open Control Panel, select Network and distribution center - firewall, and click Advanced Settings. A window will open with the standards of input options, exit rules, the connection security rules, and monitoring.
    Now click on "Inbound Rules" and you will observe two options for "Hunted" one with an "acception" and another with a "deny" rule, delete them. Click "New Rule" on the right and insert the following configuration. Item Type: Program. Now go to the game file and choose "hunted.exe." Action: Allow the connection. Profile: Check public-private partnership. Name: Hunted.
    Click Properties on Hunted in the rules and go to "Advanced Tab." Now that type of interface is selecting the wireless or cable. Perimeter route change "Allow Cross Edge." Now click on "Protocols and Ports" to do the following. Select the protocol type and change to any other. All ports for the local port. All ports for the remote port.