Thread: How to use Secondary Weapon in hunted : the Demon's Forge

How to use Secondary Weapon in hunted : the Demon's Forge

Hey hi, me and my brother just started playing the new game called haunted : the Demon's Forge on my PlayStation 3, but as we are beginner to this game, we are not very much aware about how to play the exact game, including selecting the weapon for the player we are playing with. But I fee good as whatever we know, we enjoy our highest for sure, but still I would like to learn how to use some secondary weapons in the game including the bow or melee, how to bow or melee them, any suggestion would be appreciated.

re: How to use Secondary Weapon in hunted : the Demon's Forge

Yeah that’s good that even though you don’t know how to play exactly, but still you are playing the game, that’s very good I would say, and by the way it’s too easy to equip such a weapons while playing, but still I would recommend you that you should the primary weapons first, and as you just use to with it, you’ll be able play with other weapons more easily, and as you’re talking about the melee, it is too difficult to directly play with that weapon, thus I would recommend you that first try with some other then with this one.

See, I am not sure about this, but you have to play some more then only you’ll be able to play it well, but I have heard that for getting these weapons first of all we have to complete some of the stages then only this kind of weapon gets unlocked, I think there is some six secret areas in the game, after completing those levels you’ll automatically be loaded with that weapons, again I am saying that I am not sure but this is something like that only.

Yeah you are right actually, my friend was also telling me this only, but at that time I was just started playing thus was not able to understand what is he talking about, so it seems like I have to play some more to get those weapons, yeah that cool even, I am having lots of fun here with my brother, can't believe how much entertainment and anticipation has gone into this game, I would say this is awesome. Hey I want to ask you something more, can we use some cheats also in the game, so we can easily move to that level in which we get those weapon?

You’ll get some chapter in the game, in that each chapter contains some secret areas , thus go through that first, if you miss any of them, you won’t be able to get those weapon, or rather you have to play those chapter again. And far as I know they haven’t have any such cheat codes for PS3, but for the PC version you might get some of the codes if you want, but I would still recommend you that don’t use such a cheat codes, or you’ll lose the whole entertainment, the thriller , suspense everything.