Thread: Master attribute and skill for the elder scrolls

Master attribute and skill for the elder scrolls

Hello guys I am playing the elder scrolls game from last 2 days. And I am very much impressed by this game. I tried to search about this on internet but not able to find any master attributes and skill for this game. So if anyone knows any proper master attributes and skills then please share it with me. I hope that someone will share the all appropriate solution. So please guys give reply for this. I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated thank you.

Re: Master attribute and skill for the elder scrolls

Hello I would like to share combat skill I hope this will help you.
    1. Sword (Strength): Governs the utilization of long swords, short swords, claymores, katanas, and dai-katanas
    2. Hafted (Strength): Governs the utilization of axes, maces, and hammers
    3. Hand-to-Hand (Speed): Skill at fighting not including weapons, through 'fist weapons' (brass knuckles, spiked gauntlets, etc)
    4. Polearm (Strength): Governs the utilization of spears, halberds, and staves
    5. Plate Armor (Endurance): Represents the skill to move freely and protect oneself within all plated armor
    6. Mail Armor (Endurance): Represents the skill to move freely and protect oneself within the entire chain or scale armor
    7. Block (Agility): The skill to block through a shield, or parry through a weapon
    8. Armorer (Endurance): The skill to patch up broken weapons and armor
    9. Athletics (Speed): Governs the skill to run or swim quickly, the skill to perform so while carrying heavy weights, and running's outcome on fatigue.

Hello here are the Magic Skills which is used in the elder scrolls

1.Destruction (Willpower): The manipulation of energy through magic; typically for offensive purposes, such as fireballs
    2.Alteration (Willpower): Altering the composition of inanimate matter with magic
    3.Restoration (Willpower): Magic directly affecting living things; usually for purposes such as healing
    4.Illusion (Personality): Altering the perceptions of others, either through false constructs of light and sound, or by directly effecting their minds
    5.Conjuration (Intelligence): Magic utilize to summon daedra and bound items out of Oblivion
    6.Mysticism (Intelligence): The exploitation of such varied and esoteric forces as space, time, kinetics, the soul, and still pure magic itself
    7.Necromancy (Intelligence): The creation and control of the undead, as well as creation of the forces of death and decay
    8.Enchant (Intelligence): Governs the ability to create magical items, as well as the ability to disenchant items
    9.Alchemy (Intelligence): The creation of potions and poisons

Hi there are some additional skills are present with the above two skills and its known as Stealth Skills which you can utilize in this game.
    1.Sneak (Agility): The skill to move unseen and pick pockets
    2.Security (Agility): The skill to open locks
    3.Acrobatics (Speed): The skill to jump far, and to survive high falls
    4.Climb (Endurance): The skill to scale vertical surfaces
    5.Dagger (Speed): Governs the use of daggers, knives, and tantos
    6.Marksman (Agility): Governs the use of bows, crossbows, and throwing weapons
    7.Hide Armor (Speed): Represents the skill to move freely and defend oneself in all hide and leather armor
    8.Mercantile (Personality): The skill to obtain good deals out of merchants
    9.Speechcraft (Personality): The skill to obtain others to like you

I counted 3 for strength. Also, I would place Marksman beneath strength if Bethesda still sticks to bows, however also it takes several strength to throw a knife at a velocity where it will do maximum damage. Crossbows would also need a strong hand to obtain the bolt into position. That would (for the most part) even things up skill/attribute wise. Also, enchanting skill was (more or less) a technique to increase one's intelligence within Morrowind, as well as an investment for faster recharging equipment, and not dropping 200k on your full armor suit that restores 50 health per second.

It's mostly because I came from Wow and that's how they split up weapon specializations for Warriors. But mostly because I wouldn't want to separate the weapon styles too much (Blade, Blunt, Axes, and Pole arms), and in my mind it just makes more sense than shoving axes into Blunt, when they really aren't (axes have blades). Not to mention ideally, I would see all pole arms as halberds or similar, making everything under the Poleaxe category some sort of axe, while spears would be Marksman.

I see the differences not in how they're wielded, but what they do. And whether or not I'm right I don't be acquainted with, but when I typically think of medieval combat, I think of blunt weapons maybe denting platemail, but doing serious damage against someone who would be wearing light armor (including chain mail and mithril), feeling the full force of the blow, but blades being able to penetrate platemail, but unable to do much in the way of light armor.