Thread: Go invisible with offline mode in Zynga Poker

Go invisible with offline mode in Zynga Poker

I love do social gaming on the social networking websites. Currently I am having an account on the Zynga Poker. Well I am looking to have the feature which would allow me to go for the invisible and offline mode. Let me know if you are looking to have such option in the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Go invisible with offline mode in Zynga Poker

Looking at the requirement of yours I like the idea of the offline mode in the game. I think this particular thing would be useful to remove the stalkers and beggars in the game. also it would be really helpful into the situation when you are not supposed to play the game with the Facebook or MySpace friends of yours. well I am hoping that Zynga people would look on this particular thing and take an appropriate action to get the requirement of us.

I think you did not require to have thing like offline which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. If the stalkers or beggars are following around of you then you need to go for the buddy list and simply remove the same from the account of yours. so it would be quite useful then that of having an option for the offline mode. Hence you should try the same and let me know about the result.

I am agreed with the point which you have mentioned over here but what regarding the facebook friends? So should I remove some of the friend of mine just because they are unable to understand the transacting with the chips aginst of the TOS of the Zynga. If I don’t do the same then it might be possible that the Zynga would banned the account of the mine. I mean to say anything like privacy into the game.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should try the thing and let me know whether it was helpful to you. You have to click on the button which seems to be Gear and you have to uncheck the ‘allow friends to see my activity’ checkbox and simply click on the Save button. Let me know the instruction which you have mentioned over here is happening to get the requirement of yours.

I love the idea which you have mentioned regarding the offline mode in this particular game. so I am sure that developer of the game would consider the point which has been discussed by the all the users of this particular forums. If there is large number of user requests then I am sure that you will have the thing which you are looking for into nearby future in this particular game Zynga Poker.