Thread: Unable to Install Killing Floor in portal 2

Unable to Install Killing Floor in portal 2

Hello guys. What's up. Compliments to all the people out there. really pissed off with something. Hence, need some suggestions on that. Essentially, the thing is that killing Floor is refusing to install for the since the past few hours. Each time I try it displays me the fault that the Steam servers are occupied, however the vague thing is that whenever I move on to install it, it shows me a 38MB size of download.

Re: Unable to Install Killing Floor in portal 2

Hey dude. I am fine. I hope that things are going good at your end too. Well, generally, I like to keep the basics right. Hence, first of all, I would like to imply you that you should give a try and restart Steam . Also, my recommendation will be that you should remove the previously produced Killing Floor related to the *.ncf files inside ~/Documents/Steam Content and then restart Steam/ Download. Do give a try to both the things, I feel it will help you. Thank you.

Hey mate, I am fine. These things do happen in day to day life. Do not get so much irritated. Well, I went through the above answer and really feel that it is not a bad solution. In addition to it, I would recommend you that you should Shutdown Steam, remove the Steam config directory inside ~/Library/Application Support/ or no less than the two *.blob files in that directory and then start Steam again. I am hoping that you like my post.

Hello. I am really obliged by such quick replies. To be very honest, I did not anticipate such fast answers. However, friends, I did try the solutions which were mentioned, but I could not find any joy. I do confess, it was appropriately explained. I really wish if someone comes up with a superior answer. Anyways, I indeed appreciate on a very high note that you’ll took out time for me and gave your information. Thanks a lot again.

Hey guys, greetings to all. Basically, I was having the same issue and numerous tries on different things resolved my worry. I can surely share here in the discussion and there is high percentage of chance that things will be fine. When I Deleted the Killingfloorcommon.ncf , things were alright for me. I would like to inform that it is inside the library, from there move to application support, follow it up by steam and finally the steam apps folder. I feel this is rather easy and you should not get stuck up anywhere.

Hey buddy, I was surfing the internet and came across the thread. I have some knowledge related to this, hence will like to give my point of view. I really feel that the above solution should solve the worry. Also, in the last step if it is not there inside the steam apps folder than you will be required to go back one folder and attempt the one along with your username instead. On a whole, I can say, just remove each solitary trace of the game from your hard drive.