Thread: Negative CFX Scaling in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Negative CFX Scaling in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Well you know very well that the ‘The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings’. I have installed the same on the computer of mine. I have heard the rumor that there is something negative scaling with the crossfire. I think all the players who are looking to play the game have to update the profile. Let me know if you are aware of anything relevant information. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Negative CFX Scaling in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

I have also purchased and installed the game on the computer of mine. I am suggesting that you should remove one of the video card on the computer of yours so that you will be able to play the game. I am not thinking that there would be any crossfire or the SLI in future. So I am sure that you will not have any graphic issue while playing the game on the computer of yours. so don’t worry about the thing which you have mentioned over here.

I am not agreeing with the thing which you have mentioned over here. Well I let you know that you should disable anyone from the CFX or SLI depending on which you are having the issue. I don’t recommend the graphic card from the computer of yours. Also it seems to be really simple to disable the graphic card then that of physically removing the card from the computer. if you are having any query regarding disabling the graphic card feel free to ask for the same.

I would like to tell you something which would be really useful to get the thing working on the computer of yours. Well Nvidia has already declared that they are going to release an official SLI profile within a couple of week. But still I am not sure whether it would work or not. If there is no issue then I am sure that it would be a great thing for the CFX profile. You need to simply updated the drivers after releasing and see whether you are having any issue while playing the game on the computer of yours.

You did not require for the releasing of the drivers. I let you know that there is already SLI profile is supported for the game which you are wanted to play on the computer. but still I am suspecting about those drivers. Well you should simply install the same and whether there is any difference in the situation or not. If you are not having the issue then keep drivers installed on the computer. if it is not working then wait till Nvidia releases the drivers for the issue which you have mentioned over here.

I have done bit research work and there is negative CFX scaling which is associated with ATI. On the computer of mine I was playing the game at 20 to 30 FPS by using the crossfired 5770. I have jumped to the FPS of 50 to 60 after disabling the video card on the computer of mine. Well anyway I want to say thanks for the suggesting the solution regarding disabling the graphic card on the computer of mine.