Thread: How to change characters cloths in Fable 3?

How to change characters cloths in Fable 3?

I love to play Fable 3 on the computer of mine. well this particular game is having great graphical look and feel. I am having a particular query which I needed to solve by any mean. I want to change the clothes of the wife and kids of mine into the game. Let me know if you are aware of anything which I can use to get the requirement of mine. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: How to change characters cloths in Fable 3?

I am suggesting following steps which you can use to fix the matter of yours.
    • You should marry the NPC as a permanent spouse in the game.
    • Now you should marry the secondary posh NPC.
    • You should have the kids with the secondary.
    • Now you should arrange secondary to meet death in the game and your POSH children would go for the Bowerstone Orphanage.
    • You have to head over the Orphanage into the Industrial and adopt the children.

I am also looking for the thing which you have mentioned over here. I have noticed that there was away to change the cloth into Fable 2. However the wife of mine was unable to wore them. I have become the king of the Albion but still the wife of mine is dressing like servant into the game. I am unable to figure out why the spouse of mine is unable to get the upgrade there outfits according to new status in the game.

The character of yours would not be able to get the cloths because the memory allotted for the texture is limited into the amount. The idea of the Status is mentioned above is able to slipped into the design is hopeful in some manner. Well they should have some shop into game which would help you to upgrade and downgrade clothing of the spouse into game according to requirement of yours. So there should be some shop into game which would be helpful to get the thing.

I think all the gamers should complain for the thing which they are looking for. If there is number of complaint from the gamers side then the developer would work around on the situation and let you know about the possible solution. Once they have done the proper work around they would release the patch. You should get that particular patch and apply the same and see whether it is working or not.