Thread: Rebuttal to Hammer Legion Arguments for portal 2

Rebuttal to Hammer Legion Arguments for portal 2

there where many discussions made about the hummer legion for the game portal 2 and it was also brought to my attention that the members have many difficulties about the length and hardness of the same, so i wish to make it easy for the members and answer their queries regarding the same. there where many of the members who showed their interest but still consider the tasks to be quite easy but i am but implying that they are wrong but its quite true in my prospective that most of the users are just boys. this also is my request to treat these post related to these topics.as relatively in serious fashion and want the members to be conclusive with their posts and not to be doing it thinking of it as a joke.

Re: Rebuttal to Hammer Legion Arguments for portal 2

when i played the game as a single user it was not so hard to get through but never have played with cooperative mode. still there were many difficult parts like the hidden areas and yet was able to move through with using portals. it just requires a little attention over the environment the player is in and the most difficult parts were solved simply by discovering areas you can place a portal, so it became an habit in going through the environment or attention to small detail. I'd welcome more innovative challenges in the future...but that's just me.

it is important that you accept the challenges/ obstructions put in front of you and be able to get through those with calm attitude and logical comprehensive of the situation i play the game adventures of lolo on my Nintendo emulator and i am able to get through the game levels quite easily this proves the fact that i am able to over come all the challenges a game can portrait on me and that's where the true fun is. this is why i think i can go through any game with ease and move ahead and look out for more challenging games out there.

as foolish and self-centered may it look but the way every one seems to have been able to describe their experiences. it still seems very obvious to keep out of the arguments put out by the public on this topic. there are some plans that my friends have come up with making a custom campaign to make it more interesting and it is definitely going to be tougher than the regular one. there are always many aspect to the same point but the only way to determine the game as the best one is to make it in a way that it is not that easy to go through but there are always possible ways to do so. it all depend on the development skills of the people responsible for the game.

when i was in the end section where the corridor was broken and white gel was to be used to make it again. there they made it so that the players ahead of me where stuck near the ledge and wanted to get on the other side the came up with using the funnel for it but in reality is they could have used the portal to do that but no one could come up with the thought not even me so there is a good example of a good game it does not let you think about the resources that you already have but that is where the challenge lies to come up with the idea is the first thing. it did feel a little ridiculous but that is how the game takes over and that is where it is fun. by making the games easier the only thing happening will be that the game will become boring.

a game always has difficulty settings which really work!!!! keeping that part aside a game should be finish-able but not as easy as not to be able to offer the gamer anything to learn. if there is a competition and there are ten entries and if you give each one a trophy to take home just to keep every one happy that will not make it a competition now will it a game is only as good as the challenges it portraits over the player and making sure that you are able to over come in the situation is the true gamers attitude.