Thread: What are your likes and dislikes for Operation Flashpoint: Red River

What are your likes and dislikes for Operation Flashpoint: Red River

I am just searching for some list of likes and dislikes for the game. I found a large number of users adopting Operation Flashpoint: Red River. I had played other war games also but the issue with the same is that they are too much long and tough. You cannot just glued to them continuously for hours and hours. I prefer some fast pace action game which has minor missions and they also end up quiet fast. I also need some of the overview on the same of those who are still playing the same.

Re: What are your likes and dislikes for Operation Flashpoint: Red River

I liked the game a lot. I had seen the trailer and bought the same. It is an kind of best recommendation for those who enjoy action gamepaly. The only issue with the game is that at start for the pc version this game is a bit buggy. There are lots of things needed to deal with this while playing. I also believe codemasters would have worked better to provide a much nicer game play. There are some bugs at the start for the lan and audio which can be fixed by the patch.

This time in Red River developers offer an imaginary scenario on the assumption that U.S. forces stationed in Afghanistan are again deployed in Tajikistan. So the game is really large with lots of checkpoint and new action. I like the addition of new weapons in the game. The other one thing which I like is the fighting classes in the game. There are around 4 different classes in the game from which you can choose one to be and fight.

I would like to have more improvement in the game. I think there are ample of bugs which are yet not solved. The one is that there is an annoying checkpoint in the hard core mode. If you played a really long mission and when you die you need to start everything back again. Whey don't the dead soldier re-spawn back again on the same place where he died, no matter what is the checkpoint. I am not getting any clue for this. This is really irritating sometime.

In the game the team squads of marines and Alpha/Charlie are confronted with a hostile country. This is a fight between local insurgents and unpredictable to a large group of Chinese soldiers. So there are number of enemies introduced to make the game a bit more tougher. The game ground is really too large with ambush, plan area and other stuff. Sometime if you want to run it consumes too much time to start and end to an place. That is sometime fatal and looses the game.

I did not find till yet anyone who had finished out some of the levels. In the co-op online play play I found some issue with the lagging of games. Sometime you die too soon. The game play is nice but not for those who do not enjoy war games. It is an typing fighting game where you keep fighting for hours and hours following your team. I had enjoyed much better in Black Ops. That was awesome which led you to take over any AI running next to you.