Thread: What games you are looking for 2011

What games you are looking for 2011

Hello friends. Greetings to all. I hope you all doing fine. Well, I am a complete game freak and its my hobbies to play games for hours and hours. However, I did miss some of the interesting ones in the last year and don’t want to repeat it again. Can someone game freaks like me tell me which are the interesting games that are coming up. I would be really glad to know. Thanks in advance for sharing the information.

Re: What games you are looking for 2011

Hi. Feels great to share my knowledge with some about games. Dude, seems we are in the same category. Well, I have heard something about Catherine. It’s a complete action and adventure game. I guess it not a character game as the title seems to be very peculiar. Also, there is dead space 2 coming up. I am sure you must have played the 1st version. It has astonishing sound effects. Do check out both that I mentioned. I am sure you would like it. Thanks.

Hi. The games that I am looking forward to are battle field 3, Crysis 2, Portal 2, Mass Effect 3, Dirt 3, Metal Gear Rising, mass effect, brink, DNF, Shogun 2, Battlefield 3, Forza 4, decent command and conquer - red alert, FEAR 3, Bulletstorm , Red Faction: Armageddon, Warhammer and there are so many others to look out for. The list goes on and on. I am sure this year it’s going to be be a more fruitful year as compared to the last year. Dude, don’t miss out this time.

Hi . My personal wish to play games has been enormous. I am just desperately wanting to play these two games. One is fragile dream and the other one is last story. The former one has fantabulous music effect , it’s really an inspiring game. The environment of the game is worth experiencing. The latter one is last story. Its among my favorites because of the speed and it is flamboyant . Really waiting when this game will release. My piece of advice will be really try them out, you will get engaged with it surely.

Games are just so fast to release these days, it's really crazy. Well I will give you my list that I am looking forward too. They are Yakuza 4, Xenoblade / Monado: Beginning of the World, Vanquish ,A Shadow's Tale, Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. They are just going to be mind blowing. Also, there is last guardian, whose progress has been announced. I am sure this year is going to be a roller coaster ride for game lovers like us.

Hey bro there are too many to name out. I guess from my knowledge, 2011 is going to be an epic year for gaming. You can find on the internet, be in touch with your friends and keep updating yourself at you will get to know about the latest ones in the market. Well, I can name you some that you can look out for and those are uncharted , mass Effect 3 , elder Scrolls V: skyrim, Portal 2, LA noire, gears of war 3, max Payne 3. All the above that I have mentioned are just amazing to play. Thanks.