Thread: Magicka Vietnam crashes at startup

Magicka Vietnam crashes at startup

I have purchased the brand new game that is nothing but the Magicka Vietnam and installed the same on my system. The installation process was errorless and smooth but the only thing that that is worrying me here is that when I am trying to play the game then it crashes at startup only I don’t know why this strange this is happening but seriously at the start there is a black screen on the monitor and then game immediately terminates. Please help me in this case and let me know what to do here and how can I get rid of the problem.

Re: Magicka Vietnam crashes at startup

The first and the foremost thing that I want you to do here is that check whether the game is compatible on the system that you are using I mean whether the system is fulfilling the requirements of the game. And if this is not so then you will definitely face the problem here. So what I want you to do is check the required changes that you have to do in the system and then try to play the game because without the same you can’t able to play this one.

According to me the game is not having the problem is the system that is failing to cope up with the same. So what I want you to do here is that just see whether you are using a graphic card or not I mean if you are not using then immediately install a latest graphic card on your system and then see how everything goes. And if you are already using one then see to is that the graphic card is fine and make necessary changes requires. I am sure that you will be able to solve the issue once the changes are done.

Sometimes it also depends on the operating system that you are using so what I need from your side is that just check which version of windows operating system you are using. Because if you are using the windows 7 then it should be the ultimate version since there are cases other rarely supportys games like this. I hope that the updating the operating system will give you some sort of confidence to deal with the problem.

According to me the game setup which you are using to install on the system or which you have installed is not the appropriate one or I can say that it is not the authorized one. So you just need to see that the source from where you are downloading or purchasing the setup must be the original one and I hope that if the setup that you used having the issue then you can’t help it because if the roots are only damaged then how a tree can sustain. So just try and download the game from a source which is the appropriate one and then install it.

Well if you are considering the graphic cards then there are few who are the dedicated for the games only through card specification first, followed by the budget cards and the cards of all more or less integrated Intel are in the bottom of the pile, the rubble of the old generation of ATI and Nvidia. If you're lucky (and take into account an Intel GMA HD is a bit better than most Intel cards), then you will be able to run a selection of recent games in the mediocre frame rate and experience some problems, but not all sets the budget or the ability to include support for Intel integrated cards (remember that Intel cards tend to have less support for advanced features, which in some cases makes it impossible to keep a game without having to invest much time and effort to make things work.) And usually when it runs in a game that the developers simply say "Sorry your card is not compatible.