Thread: Map Editor in Spellforce 2 Gold

Map Editor in Spellforce 2 Gold

Well I am a big fond of the video gaming. Recently I have installed Spellforce2 Gold on the computer of mine. I really loved the look and feel of this particular game. but I am having a particular requirement for this game. well I am looking for the program which would help me to edit the map in to the game Spellforce 2 Gold. If you are having any idea regarding the Map editor then simply post the same over here. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Map Editor in Spellforce 2 Gold

Well looking at the situation I am really sorry to say that there is nothing like map editor for this particular game Spellforce Gold. However you can download the original shadow wars from the official website of the Spellforce 2. Using Shadow Wars you would be able to make the maps perfectly but however you will not be able to access anything from the Dragon Storm. For e.g. you will not be able to access the shaikan , shaper and few scenery of the game.

I have seen the map editor for the shadow wars and it seems to be quite complicated. I am really disappointed because it did not coming along with the game. after using the same I am really frustrated with the texture mixer. It did not seem to mix anything simply choose the tile which you are looking to use in the game. I am assuming that it is simply mixing the type 1 to the base then that of the type. Its really frustrating according to me.

In the map editor I have seen that it is really difficult to place the water. You should have the land at the higher level than that of the water level. If this is condition is not true then you will not be able to make the rivers which are running towards the ocean. But make sure that you should see the water level on the map editor before you place on the map. Don’t forget to check the land level in the game. I am hoping that it will help you out.

I have used Heightmap tool in the game with the map editor. Well I recommending that you can use the same and see whether it is helpful to you or not. you can also use the graphic program and simply design the heightmap . after doing the same you need to load the same in the editor of yours. once you have completed with the editing you need to save the map and test the map which you have edited with the Spellforce 2 Gold.

I let you know the main usage of the map editor of shadow wars that it will allow you to use make custom level of the map in the game. I am stating following befits iof the shadow wars map editor patch. it is also help you to improve the Storm movement in the game. it is simply running the Xfire when you are looking to join the multiplayer game so that there would be nothing like crashing of the game on the computer. it would also give the internet game lobby which will shows the 15 game at a single moment of the time.

As it is posted in the very first post you there is nothing like thing map editor in the game Spellforce 2 Gold. If you are really looking to have map editor in the game then we need to contact the developer of the game for this particular matter. I have seen numbers of users who are looking to have map editor in the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game will consider the requirement of us and release the map editor for this particular game.