Thread: How can I improve my gaming in Mafia Wars?

How can I improve my gaming in Mafia Wars?

First I would like to say I've been playing this game for a month. I play twice a day, several times a day and I would think that I have a clear idea about how it works. But now the thing is that since I'm a newbie and at the present I want to be acquainted with more about the game and also is there any suggestions through which I can improve game strategies and I want what may be newly included in this game that will be more interesting.

Re: How can I improve my gaming in Mafia Wars?

I'm sick of clicking the fight many times per day. I have about 1000 stamina and I can upgrade to level 2-3 times per day that used to fight sometimes 2-3k per day. Over here I want to tell you that how about a struggle against all the buttons on the bottom where you are able to attack everyone in that particular fight list, or if you want to go further. A screen of all new struggles, not unlike what a script makes certain party in third place, with which someone can spend that energy to load without having to spend hours clicking on it.

I opted to play alone. I do not like my FB which is feed clogged along with spam MafiaWars and also in this I do not want my friends list "covered by it either. So I've been punished for this method of play that have not yet completed my Chop Shop, or stockpiling of weapons and not have 10 friends to help with missions and such. They give us the option to interact with our mob without being Facebook friends.

As for the fight which took the decision to have all you need energy. You are not requisite to make use of third party tools to utilize and imply that they are forced to employ them which I think that it is not very much accurate. There have been other methods of installation in the game after many complaints were made about the desire to consume energy quickly. Stealing, Fight Way jobs were the alternatives. You can choose not to use up all resistance. The choice is yours.

Well, there is reward to go with the risk. It would be nice if it seemed to gain XP to steal. Stam Di x1 to lose and win. I can live with it. I think a bigger problem with the fight is the decision of the number of dead in the pages of struggle. I think it has to face first, but it gives us more options to quickly switch resistance would be definitely a step in the right direction. Even with what-you-no-can-be-named, it takes me at least an hour to combat resistance to my 2500.