Thread: Leveling up through death in Dragon Age Legend

Leveling up through death in Dragon Age Legend

Well I am a big fond of the Social gaming which happening on the social networking websites. From past couple of days I am playing Dragon Age Legend on the Facebook. I want to know whether anyone has tried to battle solo in this particular game. They should know that one who is battle would die definitely in the game. Also wanted to if there is any penalties in the game if someone dies? Let me know as early as possible for all this things.

Re: Leveling up through death in Dragon Age Legend

I think no need to battle in the game solo. I am assuming that you are unaware of the thing that you can add number of friends and in order to battle in the game. You can also have number of allies in order to use them for the similar options. Honestly I am speaking that you are at level 10 or higher then I am assuming that you should not have much more thing to do about. I have also seen the people who are doing well and who are at level 10 and higher than that of it.

Well currently I am having around 125 friends on the Facebook. from them I am playing the game with the 30 friends with it regularly. I would like to use more friends to get more thing in the game. I have decided that I am going to help all the lower level people by taking some credits from them. So far I was using the high level friends of mine. I think I need to wait for the Encampment to respawn in the game in any manner.

Well there is nothing like level cap in the game. I have found some people who are stating that you will not be able to get the Exp once you have reached to the level 25 in the game. I am assuming that this particular thing would be software bug and I am thinking that it should be fixed by the developer of this particular game. It’s quite lazy programming which is done by the developer I am hoping that this particular thing should be fixed by the game.

XP Points in the game lets you know about the numerical statistic which helps you to measure the maturity of the character which you are playing currently. You will be able to get the XP points by defeating enemies, completing quests or simply completing all the tasks successfully in the game. Once the character of yours reaches to the specific XP points it simply level up in the game and select the new abilities when it reaches to the particular level in the game.