Thread: Dragon Age Legend: What exactly are friends good for?

Dragon Age Legend: What exactly are friends good for?

Well you know that many of users of this particular forum would have an account on the social networking website Facebook. The title itself is describing that what I want to discus over here. I was thinking that to play game on the Facebook we need to have create an account on it. So why we need friends to add when you are playing the game like Dragon Age Legend on the Facebook? Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Re: Dragon Age Legend: What exactly are friends good for?

I really love to play Dragon Age Legend on the Facebook. I am assuming that energy regeneration recover would be more in the game. And also there would be NPC cooldown. Another thing I would like to let you know that you will be able to get the benefits of using all the other users who are having better equipment as well as stats allocations with the NPC party with them. Also having more friends makes the thing more survivable and reliable.

I let you know that NPC level would become slower and slower after reaching the specific point in the game. You will really need friends in order to get out of the past 2 areas of the game. You will get an opportunity to get the gold if you are able to successfully make use of character of the player of yours. But make sure that your character wins in all the battles which are happening in the game and also successfully survives till the completion of the game happens.

According to me NPC is the most questionable thing which I have seen in the game. I am having lots of question for the usage and skills of the NPC which is available in this particular game. Also there si no use Derandt summon spider I have not found so far. Derandt summon spider is quite useless and it is taking one hit and it is quite of the battle field in the game. By the way I want to know whether you have got any experience from the friends of yours so far. Let me know for the thing which I have asked over here.

I am thinking that friends are the people who will cheer you whenever you are having the tough battle and also you have lost that particular battle. They could be a good source of protection whenever you are having an attack in the game. All the friends of yours can give you good entertainment if you are not interested to play Dragon Age Legend in the game. They can give you gold as well as help in the game. So you should add as much as friend in order to get the enjoyment in the game.

I have seen that all the friends are cash cows. They can give you fair enough amount of gold as well as coins whenever you needed to continue the playing of the game. They have become fiefdom in to the feudal system of the Dragon Age Legend. You need to see that you will be able to hold the hot tub in the hero rooms. I am assuming that all the users of this particular forum have provided lots of information regarding the query of yours.