Thread: Does steam gives bonus on pre ordering game

Does steam gives bonus on pre ordering game

Just a bit ago, Valve announced a promotion for a series of new Team Fortress 2 if you preorder on to steam. Although I am a fan of both games, tight money right now and do not think I can afford to collect everything that is not dusty at the bottom of the bargain bin. I wonder if anyone was thinking of getting the game on Steam or what you have not played TF2 and would be more willing to give me your articles.
    I suppose I could offer something in return, but would probably be something in a game, as elements of TF or something.

Re: Does steam gives bonus on pre ordering game

As much I know about this so regarding the same I just want to say you guys that I would just get right of entry to the hattori since I am not able to preorder from british websites, in place of having to crack it or some other time or in later date. I have purchased this and played this and till now Ihave played many of the Total War game so far. And in this I do not know why there is all of a sudden do I get jipped out of content for the reason that I preorder from steam?

Hey friends actually I want to make some pints clear over here. Actually I want to know that regarding the suggestion which you guys have given over here so regarding this are you sure about that. Regarding the same I think that I get the ninja clan if I pre order on steam, what exactly do we get on steam at the present? I got tf2, but what concerning shogun 2 stuff. So regarding the same if you guys have any suggestion so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

After getting this great new I am not able to make myself in control and I just put a preorder of Shogun2 on steam and after that I come to know that the preorder bonus is only stuff for team fortress2? So regarding this I want to know that why like this they are doing like that? Recently I do not have any team fortress2 and clearly I don't want goodies for it then, I thought I was going to obtain shogun2 stuff.