Thread: Dragon Age 2 with different Combat system

Dragon Age 2 with different Combat system

I have read the review about the Dragon age 2 and I have also seen the trailer of this game. However I didn’t yet seen the game play. Now I am planning to buy this game as soon as possible. I heard that the xbox version game is more interesting to play than the PC version. The combat system is much different on Xbox. The attack and defense is extremely easy in Xbox controller rather than the PC keyboard and mouse. Is it true?

Re: Dragon Age 2 with different Combat system

Dragon Age 2 can be played either as an action RPG than an RTS more canon. Of course you can mix to taste these two approaches. In essence, the player can choose to set the battles like that of a typical action game - just think of Final Fantasy XIII - or a strategy game. The main difference is the ability to stop the battle to think of what to do: clearly, this is possible in the second.

DA2’s combat extremely good and different. Cooldown eras and moment penalties are simply like essential as they were in Origins, except this instance they occur at finish of lightning fast momentum. The batter style is completely different. You can choose your one of 3 kinds of weapon to make an offensive and bloodiest combat with the enemies. Further if you can collect the bonus point then you can get the different armor to defend yourself.

After about ten minutes to install and just over three gigabytes of data occupied on the hard disk of the PlayStation 3, Dragon Age II provides an immediately full-bodied offering combat that also serves as a tutorial: the on-screen is minimal and Players are required to experiment and try different tactics or spells of controlled protagonist. It cannot be practically dying and the ploy used allows the hand to touch immediately with great hustle and choreography of the combat system revised to almost full.

Dragon Age II offers a classic system of experience levels with a cap attached to the twentieth (waiting for the inevitable DLC). There are the usual statistics that change of use and importance depending on the class choice (power and toughness are crucial for a warrior, than the dexterity and cunning thief, or a desire for magic and a magician) and a completely revised system of talent compared to that of Origins. Now practically every character has access to a handful of classes of skills, consider different schools of magic or types of attacks.

Just enough time to breathe a sigh of relief and reassurance that no, those are not crazy Bioware distorting the simple gameplay of its predecessor, the game finally here and tell us how things really went: the protagonists were four, not two, on the run Lathering and on their way from the plains of Kirkwall, and dark spawn was much harder to kill.