Thread: When did you take the step to the high tables in Zynga poker?

When did you take the step to the high tables in Zynga poker?

When did you take the step to the high tables? How is your bankroll management? Currently it's kind of relaxed on the High Rollers table for me, if I lose z100k; ok then I buy-in again and score then. If not and I really have a bad phase then ok, 200k gone, not a high percentage of my bankroll. But on the next table that would be 600-800k, and that is a pretty high percentage. Please let me know what I can do solve the issue here.

Re: When did you take the step to the high tables in Zynga poker?

When I started having ~500k I began playing on the Highrollers table 40k buying, 500/1k blinds. It went pretty well, and I could increase my amount of chips daily quite much. I reached my first million, and got few more 100k's often quickly due to crazy "preflop allin" people, who hope to double their money quick. After reaching 2M I still played on that table, but with a buying of 100k and that may definitely help your cause.

I have commented a number of times on the black hole between 500-1k and 5k-10k. With no blinds sizes in between you either have to play very risk poker with a low blind bankroll or grind out the victories with a huge BB bankroll. There are no right answers to it, it depends what kind of player you are. The first time I tried to get from 1 mill to 5 mill I used a 300 blind strategy and moved up to 5k10k at 3 million chips, but I lost a couple of hands to bad beats and found myself floating about between 1 mill and 2 mill for weeks.

Well according to me 20x the minimum buy-in should be enough to play at any size table, even if you buy in for more than the minimum. If you feel more adventurous and want to build faster, I'd say 10x the minimum buy-in. If you know how to play, 10x the minimum buy in should be plenty to play at a table. If you are more conservative, then 50x the minimum buy-in should be for you. For me, since I'm rebuilding my chips after my hack, I played on tables 5x the minimum buy-in until I got to 2 billion chips.

I have been playing this game at the 20k 40k tables for a while now. Any player that comes to the table with less than a million chips in their bankroll is a fresh fish and gets greeted as such. The idea is to try and bankrupt them. This works better if they play with more than the minimum buy in which some do. If you can take the 400k away from them great, but you have to hope they re buy in. They count as being bankrupted once their total chip count drops below the minimum buy-in for the table. It is very satisfying if a bingo player has 7 or 800k total chips, all in front of them and you take them all away.

Another strategy I have is, I always have the biggest stack on the table. Reason why is, if there are Bingo players on the table they all do not have the same amount of chips. Some have more than others.. So, if i would call a small stack Bingo player who has the nuts, I would always have a chance to make my chips back from the next higher up Bingo Player. But, if I do win with the nuts, all the bingo players need to reload their chips and when they get back, there's a nice tissue box for them

Any player that comes to the table with less than a million chips in their bankroll is a fresh fish and gets greeted as such. The idea is to try and bankrupt them. This works better if they play with more than the minimum buy in which some do. If you can take the 400k away from them great, but you have to hope they re buy in. They count as being bankrupted once their total chip count drops below the minimum buy-in for the table. It is very satisfying if a bingo player has 7 or 800k total chips, all in front of them and you take them all away.