Thread: The snow stallion in Farmville

The snow stallion in Farmville

To everyone complaining about the new tree, I think the snow stallion pretty much makes up for everything, after people are shelling out tons of money for a perm. Stallion on mystery games, you can have one by collecting 600 presents. I mean, it doesn't make me very happy considering I have spent of ton on FC stallions, but whatever. By now I am used to getting screwed by Zynga.

Re: The snow stallion in Farmville

There is still no way Zynga would offer a stallion this way, especially after so many spent so much on the latest mystery game. It's possible that the redeemable big prize is a horse. The gypsy horse like others have been mentioning it looks like. But you are telling me someone who has no problem hacking a game would have a problem posting an edited screenshot? I am going to back away from this thread now. I just don't want to see people disappointed if it isn't a stallion and those who wasted FC on the last mystery game angry if it is.

All I meant to say was if the only possible way of getting the stallion is by cheating, then most of us won't be able to get it, so in that sense it's not "real" by my definition, it's not a legitimate part of the game, not something Zynga officially released, etc. Maybe I will turn out to be wrong and it really will be released by Zynga, but I don't necessarily trust anyone who claims to be at level 3500.

The screenshot has come from multiple sources, not one. I have already said that its legit - but I personally agree, it won’t be a stallion in the normal sense, it will be a mare, just with a stallion name (good old Zynga - this will cause massive arguments either way) but time will tell. The screenshot is legit; I don’t even see why it’s up for debate. If a known forum member posted it with level 60, 6 Farmville cash and 3 million coins, no one would bat an eyelid

There are several possibilities.
    1. It could be a developer's farm which would allow him pretty much infinite possibilities.
    2. There is a very good chance the individual just doctored his level, coins, and farm cash to make himself look cool, or even to freak people out here on the forums (in which case medium job well done) but that does not automatically mean that the snow stallion is fake.

Ya, if the snow stallion is real, I am disappointed in the people already talking about it being "not fair". It is Christmas people! Whatever happened to the spirit of giving? Why can't you just be happy for people who are finally going to have the option to get something they have wanted for a long time? You people need to rethink what Christmas is all about! And For Your Information for those of us who don't have unlimited time to sit on the wall or friends? 600 gifts won't be easy.

I was worried that others would be angry. Even though I spent 13 darts trying to get my mini black stallion I don't mind if this is true, I just find it a little odd that Zynga would offer a stallion in the game that is currently still in the market if they knew they were going to be putting one in this. Guess I will try and get that many gifts anyway. I don't need a stallion anymore but might as well try. I can send it to someone after all. Though, that screenshot of the send gifts thing (I am not saying its fake alright just wondering okay?) why does it say send to one person while all the others say 5?