Thread: FarmVille is falling apart left & right

FarmVille is falling apart left & right

Ducklings not growing, snowy forest went missing, heart candy trees disappeared cant seed anything. Things are just falling apart all the time on this game. Dont know why any of us bother to still play. If this was the real world, you would be out of business. Whom ever is in charge of these new introductions needs to be told to do a trial run before throwing it into the game world.

Re: FarmVille is falling apart left & right

Add it to everything now they introduce new crops, but you can't unlock them until you've mastered that very crop. Obviously this is a typo, but this is the type of thing that is easily caught in parameter testing. This is down right embarrassing. I hadnt been able to load my farm all day- now i can get into my farm, but its pointless because I cant do a thing! cant open gift box, cant plant anything, cant get into market, spa, or pigpen!! whats the point.

Three of us were in the middle of a co-op job to try for a school bus for my little niece when these planting issues came to our attention , however we just finished another co-op before this at bronze level because of it , this is affecting our job history besides our rewards. also this matter affected our recent goals . i feel so bad about my niece not getting her fair co-op rewards thou because i think this was her first attempt at co-ops and i dont want her to loose all interest in farmville!please help us out if you can resolve the planting issue. last week we suffered many loses on account of the loading issue we had numerous witherings on my farm and my husbunds and he is loosing interest in fv , pretty soon i will have no one to play farmville with as these issues have affected all my friends

Well, it's great to have new things. But it would help if they actually worked. Since the greenhouse is added, I cannot open my market, can't use my combine, can't use my seeder even and it took twenty minutes of seeing FV has been enhanced. Please refresh the page before I could do anything at all. TY so much FV. Please get this mess corrected as I am thinking about dropping a game. Plus I much prefer Farm Town to FarmVille.

I have about reached the end of my rope with this game. All the developers want to do is introduce "new"things, that never work - or mess up what was there before. I have said it before, and I will say it again. Zynga needs a Quality Control group for their games!!! Every week there seem to be something NEW to build (excuse but can you seriously consider changing the name to 'Construction Ville'? I don't think there is as much building on FrontierVille as there is in FarmVille. I don't have the room for buildings AND FARMING crops. I hope the Combine & Seeder and back in operation soon, not to mention the Market, where one needs to buy the seeds.

Same problems here! 1.my valentines gifts aren't being counted 2. never received a love balloon, i'm not sure how, but all my neighbors have 1 or more 3. my crops withered 4. can't open gifts. It's very annoying. My valentines gifts aren't being counted I even never received a love balloon, i'm not sure how, but all my neighbors have 1 or more 3. my crops withered 4. can't open gifts. it's very annoying.

Its not a typo. You DO have to master the crop to buy it. It will be available to plant through the new greenhouse but until you master it, you can not buy it from the market. At least, that's my understanding. Kinda sucks to see it in the market, though. So much for the element of surprise for the "new" seeds produced in the greenhouse.