Thread: No Bonus Coin or XP From Antiques in Fishville

No Bonus Coin or XP From Antiques in Fishville

I play fishville since quite a time now. My cousin just sold 2 Grecian urns and did not receive any bonus XP or coin, so I sold an antique bell and also did not receive any bonus or coin. Has anyone else had this problem? Seems to have just started after the enhancement that was done recently. Is it possible for an update to screw the game? just sold an antique too and didnt get any bonus. i am guessing they took the feature out. Please advice.

Re: No Bonus Coin or XP From Antiques in Fishville

This is not fair. I had invested in numerous metal pipes to take advantage of the bonus XP/coins. Why does every cool feature disappear, while lame ones keep popping up. Maybe antiques were not spamming our neighbors' walls enough, hence the oyster beds. Also for my part now they can just take the antiques out of the gift box too. They are useless now! I also I sold some of my antiques yesterday and chose not to place a new set in exchange. But the remaining ones are just waste.

What's up with this antique thing Zynga? Still letting us gift them and BUY them. no bonus coming? Really should give us players some advance warning on these things as I just sent ALL my gifts out this afternoon as Tridents and now the recipients will not get a bonus. really bad business like most other things you do. Getting really tired here of losing gifts, even special gifts from friends that have been purchased with sand dollars and now I've got 8 tanks full of worthless antiques. took a lot of time to fill and now are worthless, this is bad on your part!

I have about 300 metal pipe and was selling about half of them and manage to get the xp,coins and a SD,before i could finish, this message pop out, the game has been enhanced and it refresh itself and the new feature arrive, the oyster. Then, I continue to sell the remaining antique and realize that there's no extra coins and xp appear. I thought it was a glitch and try to refresh,reopen and wait for a few minutes but still, nothing happens. Oh,great. you could at least wait for me to finish selling all the antiques.