Thread: Waiters standing around in cafe world doing nothing

Waiters standing around in cafe world doing nothing

I went away for a bit and left plenty of food but came back and it was all gone. I should have had enough for close to 2 hours and was gone ony an hour. My buzz went from 50+ down to 5 in that time and here I am 2 hours later with lots of food on the table and a buzz of only 13.7. After I fixed more food and set it out customers came and went while my waiters just stood there doing nothing. I fired them and hired two more. But again the same thing is happening! Any one has any idea?

Re: Waiters standing around in cafe world doing nothing

I fired one of the inactive waiter and hired another and now they are still probably only waiting on 3/4 of the customers and ignoring the rest. It's not like they are busy with only 33-4 customers at a time. Is ths all some sort of weird glitch or am I doing something wrong cuz earlier today I was buzzing right along making lots of coins and leveled up twice and all of sudden I'm making next to nothing with a low buzz. No more customers are not and my food is being wasted. What on earth did went so wrong suddenly?

I'm having the same issues - waiters not serving all customers and buzz steadily dropping. My buzz started dropping right after the upgrade. Friday I was between 18-20, yesterday it dropped to about 13-15, and today it's at 5-7! Yet I have plenty of food, 10 tables, 2 waiters who can access all counters and all tables. I fired two waiters yesterday, rehired them, fired them again and hired new ones. Still having issues getting the customers all served. I'm also having customers come in with the clock ticking over their head - they look around and around and walk right back out - even though I may have only two other customers! Well Zynga should know his is probably the most interesting game on facebook I've seen. But it's also the most problematic. Did you release it too fast?

I have been having the same problem you need to have a path for your servers to walk through and around, after moving furniture all day I finally was able to get a size increase and added enough room between tables. Servers still don't serve some people It took me forever to cook a turkey when it was done it was on my serving tray I left for 30 minutes and when I got back it was gone! I am very angry. I moved my tables to where they wasn't all together, kinda like a walk-way around them and so far it looks like it might have helped. Not sure how yours are but maybe worth a try.

I haven't changed a thing since my buzz was 80+ and my food disappeared, my waiters ignored customers still are but not nearly as many. I think it has to be a game glitch because I didn't change anything, not even the type of food I was serving and like I said, I gained two levels today and made a bundle in coins but it slowed to 2 customers at a time and my waiters wouldn't even wait on them. up to about 7 at a time now, still not what it was, I have 16 tables and chairs, all clear and easy to get to.

I totally agree with the person who said this was one of the most interesting and yet the most problematic games Zynga has. FarmTown had glitches galore but I still managed to get to the top level even with the glitches and had fun doing it. this one I'm not so sure about, I've yet to have fun though I find the concept very interesting, am hoping performance improves quickly. I was sick this week and unable to do much but lay in bed and play on my laptop. Today I made a very easy 15-18,000 coins in the first part of the day but only a couple thousand for the other part of the day. probably equal or close to equal times each.