Thread: Special Deliveries Box not recognizing Pig Pen expansion in Farmville

Special Deliveries Box not recognizing Pig Pen expansion in Farmville

Special Deliveries Box not recognizing Pig Pen expansion for me in my farmville. I don't know how to get it to work. Do i need to complete some other mission to get this expansion work for me? I heard that It will work but only if you build up the orchard. How many orchards do i need to buy? Is there some other way? I'm not sure as i haven't brought the orchards yet, but eager to expand my pig pen. Please guide me here friends. I'm confused!

Re: Special Deliveries Box not recognizing Pig Pen expansion in Farmville

I can now expand my Pig Pen. Which is pretty cool according to me. Save for the fact that the 250 saved up Special Deliveries are now acting like they are the giftable Mystery Gifts. I opened nearly 20 and got fuel, green feathers, a butterfly, owl statue, pigs, and ducks, not a single board, nail, nor brick. Can anyone explain why is it so? Or was this change on purpose, and if so. what is the point of having a mystery gift option. Or do they happen to give us nails, bricks, boards magically.

I just opened up 4 Special Box Delivery and got no boards, bricks or nails for my pigpen. So we have to only get them from gifting then i guess? Or something there which i'm missing? The Items that i got from the Special Delivery box were these four things : 1. Can of fuel 2. Brown cow 3. Long tailed duck 4. Can of fuel. Is there another way round for this special delivery box? I'm so eager to expand my pig pen too. Also is it possible to gift those items to a friend? I could get the items that way too...

t will work but only if you build up the orchard as well. And since I mainly deal with trees its not a bad thing. So I will have an empty orchard for a little while. No big deal for me. Orchard won't work, it will keep giving you boards or whatever the first item in the priority list is even after you're done. So don't sell it until you've finished the expansion. This will help you after the expansion. Also i guess you need to buy 1000 orchards to get a special object useful in pigpen expansion as a gift.

The Special Delivery Boxes are not recognizing the Pig Pen expansion, and thus are not giving out building materials. I don't want to open anymore, especially since the gifts page only has the Boards and Nails, this week, and I don't want to be forced into sending out individual requests for each item. That's not only time consuming, but with the limits on gifting, would mean sending requests out, again and again! I'd sooner use the 100+ Special Delivery Boxes, I have saved up. I guess the Pig Pen expansion is on hold for me, until this issue is resolved.

I'm having the same issue. Attempted to expand my PigPen and began opening up the 150 Special Delivery boxes I had saved in my inventory. I'm getting all the gifts you normally get from Mystery Boxes but not a single building material Boards, Bricks, Nails to expand my PigPen. Zynga please fix soon. However some friend of mine told me this is happening because the pig pen roll out is starting before we do our update today. Once that is updated, the game will see the pig pen expansion and go let's let the Special Delivery Box support that! The pig pen roll out will continue through the day