Thread: How to Master crafting in FarmVille

How to Master crafting in FarmVille

For some 'time you can get the Mastery Crafting of Buildings of Farmville as you know. In reality, 'nothing has changed in the preparation of the recipes in your spa, or Winary Bakery, but is recognized only see your ability to produce "goods" of Farmville and get some bonus. How can i Master Crafting in FarmVille so that i earn a huge bonus amount as well as Experience points.

Re: How to Master crafting in FarmVille

To start having the Mastery you have to do nothing but continue to produce goods and sell them through your Crafting Building, whenever the level of a recipe increase will unlock new levels of Mastery of that particular recipe that will give us XP and coins. By placing the building, we share the news on our Facebook wall, to inform our friends of the new business and give them the opportunity to get some supplies.

Top 5 neighbors who click on the news, within 24 hours, you will receive any of the following elements: (The article depends totally in your profession.)
    1. Baker: Level 10 triple raspberry cake (Triple Berry Pie)
    2. Accommodation in Spa: Level 10 Sailing relaxation (Relaxation Candle)
    3. Creator of wine: Wine Level 10 tropical (Tropical Wine)

The Recipe menu will appear automatically after posting the notice on our wall.

Each recipe is organized into levels, and stars. The levels we know already ', the stars are introduced by Mastery and they work just like layers but beware: the more' higher the level of our building and crafting more 'high will' Mastery of the recipes. This is also right because if the level 1 of the Bakery, for example, we only have 2 ovens available, the Mastery have to be more 'easy to get to than someone with a level 5 has less than 6 Bakery ovens available, and then three times in the kitchen more

When we earn the first star of the mastery of a recipe we receive the sign of the Mastery of this recipe directly in our Gift Box: You will notice that the cartel has over its star. Continuing to play and earn more stars in the Mastery of this recipe, we will see that the cartel will update itself with the stars up to 5 so i think that the better hopefully the problem will be ffixed.