Thread: How to get mist in Dream World

How to get mist in Dream World

I want to make an x5 or x10 mist from the healer but the misting takes everlasting times at get this and with assault people are misting thousands of times. (a minute discount would be pleasant too) i know this belongs in proposal thread but i required it to obtain a bit more attention. bulk misting option would be unbelievable even if not at discounted price the alternative to mist up earlier would be a huge time saver and be a immense thing to execute it. So anyone applied the misting then please reply me on this post.

Re: How to get mist in Dream World

I rather next to this, it’d be nice if potions heap in account, but then I estimate there would be less enticement to buy bankers guild to have and that we can have mist inside the Dream World game. Typing in a number to contain that put in to your energy count would be ideal. Even containing 1 energy point gets added when you select the “buy” would preferable to the existing system. Making them stackable may not able to perform properly for the mist since that opens the door for citizens to hoard them at their present level to avoid the increasing prices.

I don’t like the stack pots/dusts thought, except there was a limit to 10 or so. That’d maintain the hoarding negligible I suppose. They’d be long utilized up by the time the player leveled another time. I do, though, like the bulk misting thought. Perhaps have the choice to purchase 10 at one occasion and repeatedly credit your force as an alternative of click many times for the same thing. +1 to idea. But like the thought of clicking ‘buy’ and it adds to your power. That will discontinue hoarding and saves loads of instance if you require to mist quickly.

I think that if the dream world makes the option only available at a definite level then I think that the hoarding would misplace money owing to it taking everlastingly to level. And the energy can be easily regained over time. Or this can be also in either way cap it at 110 or so. Purchasing it faster doesn’t mean citizens will hoarded for the mist to obtain some. If someone wants to hoarded e they be able to perform it one at a time it just doesn’t make sense.

If somebody needs to hoarde they can perform it single at a time it just doesn’t looks well at all. seems unlikely kingk would make this obtainable, has a money to buy the mist whichever be the cost for it and simply spend time implementing fresh stuff to the game that will create him some additional money! Many users have requesting regarding the leader board be easy to get to at the main gate mist rather than inside the gate, for as extended as the gates has been in the game. But I don’t think that it is obtainable you can only find them if you collect more and more coins.