Thread: Dream World: Week 4 invasion is not working properly

Dream World: Week 4 invasion is not working properly

I love the new tiered system. It works fine, gives additional guilds a opening to obtain some xp bonus. But it is quite slaughter. I’m not on top of believing that some kind of cheating or utilization may be going on, but there is no evidence. As it is, one association will obtain all cities. The cap wants to be returned the Week 4 invasion. You can make alteration to the cap to where the distasteful bonus plus two cites will be very successful it out. That method there will be some opposition among who gets the additional city. But there has to be a superior way than what is going on immediately. As it is, the cheaters and exploiters of the precedent are receiving rewarded. KingK invasion got every democratic the other day, so possibly you should listen to this post.

Re: Dream World: Week 4 invasion is not working properly

It is not cheating now that worry the majority people, for the reason that KingK hasn’t banned people in the earlier period for cheating. At least single member of FLY used the dust merchant trick this summer to gain numerous levels in one night, and it wouldn’t surprise me if quite a few members of FLY used it having interacted with a number of their members. If there is a trick for invasion I m quite convinced i would recognize it by now. but seem to be at the crap harm I m putting up.

There is a big dissimilarity as an alternative of all association trying for a primary place bonus of 20%, you now only contain 3 to be anxious about seems like a big difference to me. You were restricted on week 1 since you didn’t desire to assault one of your allies’ cities; I’m referring to Junkton, which WAR had managed of. Now you don’t need to be anxious about them since they are in the guardian tier down with TD who is very competent of doing a ton of harm. That looks like a few differences to me.

There are some users from so known as void and/or guardian guilds, which are changing the guild for a while in order to assist other diamond guilds to boost alien damage. One user from a most important guild can perform more damage than my complete association I believe it’s not fair if such a man transform to a diamond guild. I think it is not the idea of this game. And I like the thought – in general – that a feeble guild could theoretical reduce the distance to a leading guild. But it appears this is not possible, since the system forever delivers additional bonus to leading guilds.