Thread: Two worlds 2 game crashes every 1-15 minutes

Two worlds 2 game crashes every 1-15 minutes

I was very much dissatisfied when my computer started crashing frequently within the intervals of 10 to 15 minutes. Playing Two Worlds II is really exceptional, but the bug that I have is very annoying. I have just started playing this game and every time I observe that during particular scenes the screen turns blank and the computer crashes. I love this sequel Two Worlds and am eager to experience the thrill of fighting with the enemies. Can anybody buzz me as to where have I gone wrong.

Re: Two worlds 2 game crashes every 1-15 minutes

You might be having a problem with the system requirement. Following are the minimum requirements for playing Two Worlds II game. In terms of operating system Microsoft Windows XP preferably a service pack 2 or Windows Vista or Windows 7. A considerable processor like the Intel Pentium 4 or the AMD Athlon, graphics card of either Nvidia or the ATI Radeon, minimum RAM of 512 MB, there should be at least 6 GB of free memory space in the hard drive, a DirectX Compatible sound card, Direct X 9.0, and should have good broadband connection for online features.

If you really want to enjoy the thrill of the game you might have to switch on to a recommended system configuration for example, it should run on operating system like Windows XP if possible a service pack 2 or Windows Vista or Windows 7. A considerable processor like the Intel Core 2 Duo at 2.2 GHz or the AMD Athlon of 64 bit resolution, graphics card of either Nvidia GeForce 7600 or the ATI Radeon X1800, minimum RAM of 1 GB, there should be at least 7 GB of free memory space in the hard drive, a 5.1 DirectX Compatible sound card, Direct X 9.0, with a good quality broadband connection for online features.

I will suggest you one of the patch that are available on the internet that you try installing, and see if you get on with the trouble. If you think that your system requirements are up to mark and still having those bugs then I will suggest you for a patch Two Worlds II v1.2 Patch, you can download this patch and install it in your computer, which is able to solve some issues like, the environment sound, also it has removed the chance of cloning items in village chest, etc.

There are several patch files available on the network, they are Two Worlds II v1.2, then v1.0.1, and the v1.1.2. These are some patch files I am aware of. Just download them and install it in your computer, if it still does not work then there is something wrong with the system requirement. What you can do is visit their official web site and try to convey your message. They are the right kind of source with the best of knowledge about the game. You can even read the guide online and see if you have a solution to your problem.