Thread: How to convert pets into cash in PetVille

How to convert pets into cash in PetVille

What do you think would be a reasonable price? As in 100,000 Coins = 100 PC, so on and so forth. I'm curious to hear what others think and I would like to bring even more awareness to the fact that most of us would Love to see this feature made available to us. If you know anything in this matter then reply here , one million coins for one cash? the amount of time wasted trying to get that amount of coins for one dollar isnt worth it. What do you think.

Re: How to convert pets into cash in PetVille

Honestly, since I personally think if one adjusted their gameplay it would be very easy to accumulate lots of coins daily, conversion would be more like 100,000 coins = 1 PC. Ever since it was introduced back in February, that's one feature that I know lots would love to have to make getting nicer things more attainable. Sell everything you don't need, particularly duplicates. Use clean bombs on larger houses, but smaller homes, pick everything up by hand so you can get the treasures (if you don't use them, like flowers, sell them!). Play the genie game when you accumulate 10+ lamps and play through all of them.

I think you guys are all way too low. There's a post in another thread where it says that when she had 300 neighbors she could easily make $50k coins a day. I think there are others who can do even better than that. I know that I don't have a hard time replacing hundreds of thousands of coins after a good shopping spree. Moreover if this was ever going to happen, the exchange rate would have to be something around 1 million coins = 1 cash. It's a number that's hard to reach, but that's still attainable and it's not something that would be a frequent purchase. You might even make the case for 500,000/1PC, but whatever number you look at, it has to be difficult to reach.

With just like 25-30 friends, I'm clever enough to accumulate 40000 + coins a day. 250,000 coins for 1 PV cash would be sane. It would pacify (not everyone) a great number of people feeling left out from the fun in the game and Zynga would still have people buying cards due to the high cost of items already in place. The only change anyone would see really is... well, more happy people. I see NO way this could backfire on Zynga and or cut into their sales significantly.

The conversion factor would probably be higher than 100,000 coins for 100 PC. Otherwise, I personally think prices would skyrocket for PC items. Coin items underwent a general price increase as players figured out how best to play the game to make the most amount of coins, so it seems like the same would happen for pet cash with this particular conversion. Now, I don't know about 100,000 for 1 PC but I do think it'd be higher than 100,000 for 100.

I mean, look at it from a business point of view. This couldn't be something that was easy to get and certainly not something that one could potentially get once a week or even more. It would have to be a special occasion money sink. someone tell me the secret of getting coins. I don't have 300 neighbors, but I have several and I can't seem to secure more than (maybe) 10k coins a day and that's if i spend a lot of time cleaning houses.