Thread: Petville: Store Content & New Items

Petville: Store Content & New Items

Hi Everyone I love to play games on facebook mostly Zynga games because I think this are the only games which is almost related to your daily life. I have being playing FarmVille,Poker,CafeWorld and I have started playing this game (Petville) and as if there are many new items and new content in the store so if possible please someone tell me which are the latest thing in this game.

Re: Petville: Store Content & New Items

1) Office Items - Desks, Computers, Bookshelves, Office Chairs, Oak paneling for walls.
    2) Game Room - Ping Pong Table, Air Hockey, Pinball Machine, Pool Table, Dart Board.
    3) Sports Paraphenalia - Helmets, balls, jerseys and posters to hang on the wall, baseball bats, sports bags, etc...

More color options - with garage doors and new fixtures have been released, I would love to buy them in different color options instead of a wood pattern with red paint. I know a lot of people complain about the feminine colors, but I really appreciate and am grateful for all the pink that I can get my legs slightly. Me and my sequined love to have desks and brushes in pink for the garage!

With Valentine's Day coming, I would like to see some teddy bears / stuffed animals in the shop perhaps, and perhaps heart balloons and boxes of chocolates and roses or petals scattered (botagz a suggestion that I love!), Heart pillows Theme, wallpaper and carpet, and maybe some more clothes in the clothing store to tie Valentine's Day too.

There are many more things I think which must be added like selections of rugs,Garden,MORE ROOMS, color option of curtains limited, e.g. green curtains, white, yellow. red, black etc.maybe the option for a second pet/ house, bathroom also limited, frames to add our own pictures, general clothing getting boring now, accessories, as in jewelry bags cell phones etc. pet emotions e.g, smiley thought's , bikes great, but need biker outfits in different colors.