Thread: FrontierVille : How to get Bear claw

FrontierVille : How to get Bear claw

I am trying to get a bear claw so that I can acquire an animal boost. I think if I could fright up just one claw, It is very irritating, because I have many of the other bear group items - everything but the last section is remaining. (Isn't that always the way?). I do not contain any stuffed bear statues, and am not quite convinced how one acquires them. I have attempted chopping down many trees, and while I do obtain bears, none of them have dropped a claw. I ended the more chance at collection items school mission ages ago, but no fortune. I put a claw to my wish list, but I don't believe any of my friends encompass them (like me, they are all most likely trying to get some to complete the new year’s resolutions quests.)Does anyone make out how often bears drop claws? I am uncertain to chop down each tree that I possess if bears aren't dropping claws. Wasn't there a collection diagram someplace that showed how frequently items dropped? If anybody has any suggestions, I would be pleased to hear them. I will surely deforest my wilderness if I had a good possibility of getting a claw.

Re: FrontierVille : How to get Bear claw

I think that you can the bear claw from the stuffed bears which generally comes from the mystery animal collection. They have an everyday bonus that you obtain a bear collection item. As for the claws, sure they are the uncommon item in the collection you cannot find them easily by just chopping down your trees frequently, but they are not impossible to get. If you contain a lot of trees you can farm bears without destroying your trees. Just give them 7 or 8 whacks every for oaks or 4 or 5 for pine to make out if you obtain a Stuffed bear. The trees renew 1 chop for each day. It’s quicker than having to replant a whole new tree.

I've originate that you get a bear claws are far more probable to drop from stuffed than from varmints. If you don't contain stuffed bears inside the game, start tending mystery animals to complete the collection and obtain some. I disgust having them on my frontier, they are unattractive and I don't like the representation of hunting bears to matter them - but they are an enormously valuable asset to have. I obtain about 3 or 4 claws each day from my stuffed bears. Be confident you perform these game school lessons inside to increase "rare" collectible drops.

Bear Claws are the toughest item in the collection to get hold of, numerous people have the same problem. Out of the 7 Stuffed bears and composed daily I will be fortunate to get two claws in five days. I used to observe them on other's homesteads and believe, then through the animal-selling assignment I realized how expensive they in reality are. Now I've got around 10 on my property and I'm still thinking to do it but I was capable to finish that mission on time. Still, I'm eager for a land expansion so I can obtain them out of the way someplace.

I have 27 stuffed bears, I hate the way they appear and how big they are. I'm hoping to be capable to conceal them after a row of buildings after I'm performing destroying my homestead for these missions. Even though I don't think about for the stuffed bears, I obtain about 2-5 claws for each day with them. If neighbors won't gift you claws try adding the mystery animal collection to your wish list. I save my claws excluding gift out my additional mystery animal items to inferior level neighbors. Be convinced to forever visit your high level neighbors and harvest their mystery animals. I have a propensity to decide the rabbits, hedgehogs, etc. over the winter animals. I have established they drop the improved items.