Thread: Farms clearing out in Farmville

Farms clearing out in Farmville

Hey guys I am going through a really weirdest situation ever as last night when I logged into facebook to play the Farmville game I found that my farm was completely blank, most of the crops that I have sowed are gone and even some of the tress that I had planted are vanished. There was only one part of the farm where the crops were seen while rest of the part was completely cleared. I have even checked some of my neighbors farm just to see whether they are also faced with similar kind of problem with the farm, and what I found is that even the neighbors that were residing beside my farm were gone blank that is none was visible and that it was only me sitting in the middle of field. So can anyone suggest what is this problem about and how can I solve it, I don’t want that all the progress in the farm to go away easily.

Re: Farms clearing out in Farmville

This certainly looks as if the problem is from the receiving end that is the problem is from the Farmville, however I haven’t faced with this kind of situation as yet and I would also not want to . I think that there could be problem the server that has not got the game to be loaded properly and that is the possible reason why you are just getting to see some of the part of your farm and the other part is not visible. What I would request you is that you will have to be patience and try refreshing the page and even try to log in and out multiple times to see if you are able to get full view of your farm as possible. I hope that by doing all these stuff you will certainly be able to get all your products as well as your farm back.

This is the probably the first time that I have heard about such kind of problem occurring in Farmville game as I have been playing this game for over a year and a half and still I haven’t faced with this kind of situation during the playing of the game. It is really very hectic to get nothing to see on your farm after having develop so much and also wasting so much of time and effort as far as the game is concerned. I would want that you try clearing out the cache and the history of your computer system and then again load the game and see if you are able to overcome with the problem that you are facing. This could be the possible solution as far as I am concerned.

Zynga should only be responsible for all these things that we are been facing on the Farmville game on the facebook. I think that there is something wrong gone with the games internal structure and that is the reason why we are getting all the white images of our farm. I have also facing the same problem for the third day in a row and that I am not able to get the full view of my farm yet, I wonder when is this problem going to get solved. I have ploughed too many crops last time around and I am afraid that the crops will get damaged if not harvested for one more day. I hope that Zynga gets this solved as early as possible

I am really going to stop playing this game if suppose that I will have to start the game again from the scratch, I have earned over 5o million coins and also have allot of Farm cash as well, I do not want to loose any of those when the matter is solved and also that all my neighbors and the buildings that I have set up in my farm should also be retained, had it not be retained then I think that most of the other uses including me will surely stop playing this game. So I please request Zynga to get this problem solved without having to loose anything. If this is made possible then it is good for them only.

Its good game update