Thread: Farmville Mystery Gift Items

Farmville Mystery Gift Items

I love to play online games, once I saw Zynga games on facebook there were many games but I thought I should play FarmVille because I think I should come to know what our Indian Farms work how do they plow the field then they apply seeds and then they harvest that seeds so I started playing this game, there are many similar things in this game related to the really life but there is something called as Mystery Gift but I don’t know what all things we get in that gifts so please can anyone help me.

Re: Farmville Mystery Gift Items

Mystery gift is an item of gift giving to any of a number of different elements as possible, similar to a mysterious box. However, do not count as cases of mystery to them the mystery ribbion. Once on the gift box (inventory), which must be "used" open to reveal the contents, which replaces the gift as a new item in the gift box.

I started playing this game long back I can help you with some of the details on mystery gifts what all things we gain from them 1 FV$ (farm cash) this is used to buy many things live any decorative items etc. Then we get 1 Fuel Refill which is used in vehicles like tractor,seeder,harvester. Hot Air Balloon this is just a decorative, to decorate the farm. Chicken which are used to gain points to increase the level and after harvesting we get coins also. 20 XP, 25 XP which are used to increase the level.

I have being playing this game from 3 to 4 months I know many gifts which I got I can help you out here are some of them Banana Tree, Passion Fruit Tree, Olive Tree, Pomegranate Tree this all trees are use to harvest and get points all the trees have different harvesting time and different selling and harvesting points. Sheep Topiary, Buffalo Topiary, Elephant Topiary these all also have different selling and harvesting points as trees.

Some of the gifts I got Black Pig is an animal on FarmVille that was available through Mystery Gifts sent by friends. It is most likely based off the real world Black Iberian pig. Brown Cows are lost animals that wander onto farms. Farmers have the option to help the animal or send it away. To help when it is available for residents of farmers to adopt. A brown cow is a day to grow, however, unlike a normal cow produces chocolate milk, worth 12 coins. The most likely basis of real-world dairy cow brown. Brown Squirrel is an animal on FarmVille that was released on June 14th, 2010 and can be obtain through Mystery Gifts.

I also play this game from many months so I also know many of the gifts
    The Owl Statue is a Decoration available in FarmVille. It was released on September 8th, 2010 and can be obtained from a Mystery Gift or a Special Delivery Box. Birdfeeder is a decorations in FarmVille that was released on 5 March 2010 during the St. Patrick's Day Event. They can be acquired through the Mystery Gift. They can be sold for 25 Farm Coins. Duck Topiaries are decorations available on FarmVille. These decorations cost 3,000 coins and grants the farmer 30 XP. This topiary represents a Duck. It can also currently be found inside a Mystery Gift. The Bike is a decoration in FarmVille. It can be bought from the market for 500 coins. Stone Mailbox is decoration in FarmVille, available after reaching Level 11 The Greenery is a decoration obtained from a Mystery Gift since March 5 2010. This decoration can be sold for 42 coins. The Grass Pile is a decoration obtained from a Mystery Gift since March 5, 2010. This decoration can be sold for 75 coins. When placed on a farm, it occupies a 2 x 2 area.