Thread: FrontierVille Reloading asking for items, sending mystery or thank you gifts

FrontierVille Reloading asking for items, sending mystery or thank you gifts

I just establish my horseshoe pit but currently while I click on get help from friends to conclude it, it just continues reloading FrontierVille. Completely blank, not understood what to do. This is first ever happened withy me. Anybody else ever face this type of problem? Please if anyone have any solution for problem then posted it to me as early as possible, because this is truly essential for me.

Re: FrontierVille Reloading asking for items, sending mystery or thank you gifts

To know your problem correctly I require little information, please provide me below information:
    1. When did you primary begin experiencing this problem?
    2. Does the game load each time or can you load the page while you ask your friends occasionally?
    3. What are you annoying to ask for while the game reloads?
    4. What browser are you utilizing?
    5. Could you please give your Facebook user id?

Feel free to give any additional information you think might be obliging.

Re: FrontierVille Reloading asking for items, sending mystery or thank you gifts

1. Level: 34
    2. Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome.
    3. Are you annoying to send or receive a gift? Both
    4. What gift are you annoying to send/receive?
    5. Describe the problem in detail:

Whilst I obtain a request for building supplies, the page takes me to the send gifts, but the page does not completely load and I cannot send anything. I have to depart the game and go back right in to send gifts and perform it from there, that occurs every time. Second, since yesterday, while I attempt to ask for gifts that are person precise and not to post in nourish. The page just twists white and the game mechanically reloads. I have no method of asking for gifts.

I am functioning on the fourth part of the mission (Getting to Business). I require just one additional dress pattern, so I clicked the push button to ask my friends for one more dress pattern. The screens altered as if it was going to exhibit the list of friends, but in its place of hanging there, it shifted to reload the game once more. So fundamentally the game won't permit me to ask for the previous dress pattern.

Later than 3 whole days of loading problems FrontierVille loaded correctly opening at 10:00PM on Tuesday Night. I approximately had a heart attack- no Error Messages, no "annoying Internet Went All Quiet", the Market unlocked, the My Stuff unlocked and I could in fact "Ask Friends" for task Parts or Building Supplies and get it to publish to the Facebook Homepage. Well, that didn't last long and knew it was too excellent to be correct. Approximately 7:00PM tonight, when loading FrontierVille- "An immense game just got improved" and it didn't. Later than the "Refresh" was completed I could no extended" Send gratis Thank You Gifts" from my "Gift Box" to my friends because while I clicked on that it kicked me out of the Game reverse to the splash loading page and the opening. I could no extended "Ask Friends" to send structure supplies for the Horseshoe Pit - I clicked "Ask Friends" and got out of the Game once more - back to the loading splash page another time. FrontierVille worked flawlessly for accurately 20 hours - have to be a few type of record.